How To Find A Good Man!!!

Jump to Last Post 1-48 of 48 discussions (155 posts)
  1. KarenCamille profile image58
    KarenCamilleposted 14 years ago

This is the million dollar question. The reason for this dilemma is that a woman should not be the one looking for the man but the man is suppose to be looking for the woman. Going back to biblical principles it was Boaz who found Ruth!!! If you don't know the biblical story read the Book of Ruth. Sometimes a woman search so hard to find a good man and never ends up finding him. I believe in good things come to those who wait. While waiting, improve, rebuild and discover yourself. Everything happens in God's time!!! Sometimes that good man is standing right next to you but you don't realize because your expectations is outrageous! I am not saying a woman should have to settle but look at yourself before you define who he should be and realize that you are  not perfect!

1. myownworld profile image74
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sorry, what was the question again? roll

KarenCamilleposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Read the TITLE?

oh sorry, i don't really 'look!' wink

2. yoshi97 profile image55
        yoshi97posted 14 years agoin reply to this

She asked if you were looking for a good man and then inferred that someone like me should be looking for someone like you ... Very intuitive, but awfully late to tell me this now as I already have someone and I just don't think she would understand I was fulfilling the destiny that KarenCamille laid out in front of me. wink

2. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I thought I was perfect !!
      oh well! nobody's perfect it seems ! lol

big_smile

(hey T check out the last few posts in the 'childhood thing u enjoy' thread below! )

3. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What a clever way to preach and evangelize. Men should do the looking because God said so, interesting.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

LOLOL

well, God was a sexist .

4. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60
      Dee Dee MonSherieposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you kidding Karen???  Ruth was the pawn of her mother-in-law who lost all her income when her husband and sons were killed in a war,  she used her naive daughter-in-law for her own means to get her married to her cousin so she would be taken care of financially by him...she set the whole thing up by having Ruth pick up the leftovers of the harvest in Boaz' fields and then furthur manipulated the situation by having Ruth crawl into bed with him and he "found" her in his bed sleeping by his feet when he woke up..."He found her...??" Why are you trying to twist our society into this?  This is biblical and true but people like you make it into garbage!!

1. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60

Karen, mon ami...Maybe you should read The Book of Ruth before you advise others' too!!! OMG   Maybe you should look for a mother-in-law like Naomi to find you a rich man???

I read the book of RUTH that is why I commented on it.  Maybe you need to go to CHURCH and relearn the scripture. People like you are IGNORANT, GO BACK TO THE ADULT ENTERTAINMENT FORUM

5. beautyrose profile image59
      beautyroseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lols nice points. But sad to say now a days both man and woman are looking for a nice partner its just sad to say that there path have not cross yet. And now a days its hard to find gentleman but there are still some faithful woman out there like me * Wink*

6. krizkins profile image60
      krizkinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Jejejejeje..I still value the conservative approach, but what if the man you like most is Shy..and waiting for you to make the first Hi!...both keep waiting? the opportunity can't wait..poor woman. I've been with that situation. I regret now, coz. I should have initiated first....so I would not be missing him forever...sad

1. profile image52
        Linda Hposted 14 years agoin reply to this

"Some Enchanted Evening" I have cried buckets listening to it

7. Cagsil profile image69
      Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you're looking for a man- I suggest you do several things.

(1) PAY ATTENTION
      (2) PAY ATTENTION
      (3) ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION!

Should you fail to do this ONE simple rule, you will never find the right man.

If you do not actively pay attention to the things that he says, and how he says it? Then you'll be more than likely unable to tell whether or not he is lying. His words are important, because it tells you of what intelligence the man has. This is important in factoring life-time commitments, but might not matter, in a short-term reasoned one-night stand.

If you're not paying attention to his body language, when he approaches you, make sure you never have someone approach that you don't see coming. If you didn't notice him before he gets to you- leave him out of the equation- on hold permanent.

Why? These people are players working together, so one can saddle up along side a 'honey' and work their magic. Just, so they can get laid. It's kinda pathetic.

Anybody who approaches you, you should have enough time to evaluate appeal before an encounter would exist. If you happen to make eye contact with him before hand- even better, if your interested.

My main point is always beware of men. They are DOGS in heat. The human male thinks almost always about sex more than anything else in the world.

Men are always in heat. Some are players, purpose out for their own agenda.

1. tantrum profile image61

i'm sure you know about this, by the way you post in the three word thread ! lol lol lol

8. Emilina profile image61
      Emilinaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So very true no matter what is happening in your life if anxiety is in your heart and wish with all your heart for a great man and you try anything to get him you won't find him and if you find one i am sure he is not the one you so desperately want he will probably fill part of your needs but once all that is over you are left with emptiness sadness and back to where you started.
      To find the right man as you said a woman should not be looking she has to be found.

Just like a dog finding a hole where to dig his bone in .

1. Cagsil profile image69

lol lol lol

1. profile image0
            lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

9. Emilina profile image61
      Emilinaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So very true no matter what is happening in your life if anxiety is in your heart and wish with all your heart for a great man and you try anything to get him you won't find him and if you find one i am sure he is not the one you so desperately want he will probably fill part of your needs but once all that is over you are left with emptiness sadness and back to where you started.
      To find the right man as you said a woman should not be looking she has to be found.

10. profile image0
      incomenewsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

For some reason this post has just put a smile on my face. Thank you!

2. gary777g profile image66
    gary777gposted 14 years ago

Yoo Hoo! I'm right over here!

Thanks Gary!!!

1. gary777g profile image66
        gary777gposted 14 years agoin reply to this

So, now that you found me, what are ya gonna do?

2. mega1 profile image80
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

how good are you though?

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 14 years agoin reply to this

are you asking him how good of a guy he is?  or are you asking him something more intimate that i can't say or else i'll get banned.  lol

3. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 14 years ago

Why does anyone have to "look" for anyone? Usually it just happens...

1. LRobbins profile image47
      LRobbinsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree, especially when you're not looking.

4. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

I think it should be 50/50...man and woman. not just a man looking.
    And I agree with Scott with the preaching. If you wanna preach put this in the right spot=religion

This is the right SPOT!!!  The scripture belongs everywhere and applies to every social topic!!!

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not in my books it don't

1. profile image0
          Pacal Votanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Don't get upset, Crazd. You can apply a religious approach when discussing pretty much any topic as long as you don't start preaching or discussing the religion itself.

1. profile image0

Not getting upset just stating what I think...religion may apply to other subjects but still should be in the religious forum in my opinion

1. Luciendasky profile image62
              Luciendaskyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

totally agree... I didn't even read the first part until I after I commented... I though this was a fun thread - not a wacky one... I am out

1. profile image0

I didn't read the first part either, lol.

2. KarenCamille profile image58

Ok, CrazD! I can preach anywhere and anytime!

1. profile image0

Yea have fun with that and see how many ppl respect you for it.

Really ??
        does it apply in comunism ?

Does it apply to my way of living, being an atheist ?

lol
        So here it goes again!
        the Eternal Hymn of the 'Christians ? big_smile

1. profile image0

In what way are people who uphold atheism as the only right way of living better than those who do this with Christianity?

Not better. We just don't go everyehwre with a Bible under our arms, preaching or stating the scriptures apply everywhere.Etc etc etec .I'm sure you know what I'm talking about

We just LIVE.

1. profile image0

I do. I've had the pleasure to know the pathetic kind.

2. KarenCamille profile image58
      3. Luciendasky profile image62

OH HECK NO!

4. rebekahELLE profile image85
        rebekahELLEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

well, there are forum rules and there is a forum especially for religion and beliefs. this is for gender and relationships, not preaching. otherwise, the entire board gets saturated with people preaching a message. the rules were made for a reason.

1. profile image0

I applaude you beautiful rebekah you are the bomb!

5. profile image0
        Ghost32posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Okay, then here's a question:  When my ex-wife, Carolyn, and her friend, Ginger, worked together in an office many years ago, they were approached by an earnest young evangelical who'd zipped right through the front door and asked a rapid fire series of questions about whether or not they (Carolyn and Ginger) believed in God. 

Ginger replied that she did not; she was an avowed atheist.

Carolyn replied that she did and also happened to mention that she believed there was validity in the study of astrology.

The young preacher immediately "attacked" (in the interest of sasving her lost Soul, of course)...attacked CAROLYN.

So, the question:  Why was someone who believed the scriptures did NOT abnegate the validity of astrology so much more threatening than someone who DENIED THE EXISTENCE OF GOD to this young man? 

(And clearly, from a "belief" standpoint, he must have been a "good man"...but I've no idea how you could find him today.)

6. Daniel Carter profile image62
        Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Scripture belongs with those who want it and believe it.

Looking for the mate is a two-way street. God gives us all kinds of help, and too often we refuse to help ourselves, which is the first step in accepting what he has to offer.

1. John McCall profile image41
          John McCallposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree Daniel, it is a two-way street, it is no longer a case of one person waiting for another, hoping, praying or even wishing that the right person will come along.  For some it may never happen, but for others it can be a fantastic union of couples.

Both men and women need to put themselves out there if they want to be found. By searching and opening themselves up to the risks and possiblities of love they are more likely to find it.

5. earner profile image81
    earnerposted 14 years ago

I have never looked ... I also never found one.

1. profile image0
      Denno66posted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's like looking to find a twenty on the street.

2. Cagsil profile image69

That's a real shame. Everyone should end up with one they truly love to be with.

6. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Let know when you need a moderator. big_smile

7. Luciendasky profile image62
    Luciendaskyposted 14 years ago

hmmmm... by bf's last name is Goodman... does that count wink

(he is a good man also) I don't know how I found him, honestly... I just got REALLY lucky

1. debugs profile image61
      debugsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I know someone by th ename of TruLove and he doesn't seem to a blessing to the women specie!

8. myownworld profile image74
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Oh, so this ISN'T the religious forum? sorry...I lost my way....yikes

1. profile image0

LMAO myownworld, you turned left when you should have turned right see on the map? lol

lol...they seem to bombard u from all directions these days....u blame me! yikes

1. profile image0

Nope not blaming you at all. I think someone might have switched maps on us...'cause I turned left insted of right too lol

9. profile image0
    Denno66posted 14 years ago

Arbitrator. I'm here for the service big_smile

(trust me, one T is enough for the whole lot of them wink

10. earnestshub profile image80
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

The best way to find a good man is to be a good woman. smile

Now you are talkin'!!!

1. Lisa HW profile image61
        Lisa HWposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I pretty much agree.  I can't resist posting this, though, it's funny (I think anyway):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMB1SECU … A62E9D7BE8

"How to Get A Guy to Like You, Disney-Princess Style"

2. profile image53
      These eyesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am told that I am a good woman so why man still treat me bad? I sure want to know the answer to that?

11. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 14 years ago

I found the answer ladies, though it may take a while to find exactly the right one.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/26739

LOLOLOL big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

12. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I dunno, Earnest. I found a couple of good men by being BAAAADDDD!!

1. profile image0

HAHA I'm with habee...that's how I found my husband lol just kidding I was a good girl

13. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I lucked out with my husband. I think I got him by being good and kept him by being bad! The good cooking probably helped, too.

14. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 14 years ago

Go to the nearest lake find the boat ramp, be there between 5 &6 AM with a tray of homemade cookies. Then tell the guys you like to fish. That should do it!

Oh sneaky...is that how you let your wife catch you, mon ami?

1. profile image0
        sneakorocksolidposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No, I met her in high school, she was my sisters best friend. My sisters hated me for dating their friends because if their friend got mad at me they wouldn't come over again. They had a point but,Hey, it was just too easy!

such a fun story smile

2. Dee Dee MonSherie profile image60

Now she comes over all the time, they must forgive you, yes?

15. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

lol habee then why is mine still with me...I ain't that great of a cook..oo maybe it's my baking lol and yep like you was good and now bad. drives him wild HAHA

16. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

Yep, I'm an avid angler, too! I was lucky to find a great guy who loves big women. I think some of these "chubby chasers" just love to eat. You know what they say - never trust a skinny cook! lol

17. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

a good man..whats that..lol..j/k smile

18. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

I have a long story about a rib fest and Quiet Riot putting on a free concert in 2002..I was attacked by baptist "bible thumpers" who immediatly accused my 5 friends i was with, who were all guys, as being evil siners without knowing them..It got to the point they had put their hands on me and I had to flaag down the police, who made the "thumpers" leave the premisis..why attack people you do not know  and why go to a rib fest where people are enjoying themselvs to cause mayhem if you are a true man of god..

This I question, I left out alot of details, but they literally had me scared that they were going to hurt me, not anyone who showed up to drink beer, eat ribs, and see Quiet Riot perform...

Some things I will never understand..and the 5 men I were with were all good men freinds, one has since passed away from an accident, but he was a kind, gentle soul to all...

19. estranged911 profile image60
    estranged911posted 14 years ago

The only way to find a good man is to "Stop Looking"

20. Jonathan Janco profile image60
    Jonathan Jancoposted 14 years ago

If you want to find a good man, look under every rock you see, because that's where I'm hiding . . . from all the bad women.

21. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

there are a lot of good men out there, just wait, and be positive and stop looking, they will just come to you,,,

22. Alfin profile image67
    Alfinposted 14 years ago

Hi KarenCamille,

Here's how:

"Just ignore everything they say and only pay attention to what they do" - Prof. Randy Pausch, The Last Lecture

In my opinion, this is true for finding good man as it is to find a good woman.
    Pay attention on the way he lives, his habit, his choices in life, his interest and ultimately... The way he treated you. Pay attention to these very carefully before deciding to get into a relationship with him.

Don't rush to get into relationship. It may takes a while to observe, but in relationship, the slowly-but-sure kind of progress is work best.

Best of luck for you

Excellent ideas !!!

23. ddsurfsca profile image70
    ddsurfscaposted 14 years ago

It would seem to work like this.....when you look at work, you find a man that works, when you look in church, you usually find finatics, when you look at the beach, you find beach bums.  I found the last perfect man when I stopped looking altogether.

1. aka-dj profile image65
      aka-djposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go to a football match, and you also find fanatics. sad

24. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

To stop looking is a very good advice. Men then get from somewhere themselves - you know, you never look to find problems, they find you...big_smile

25. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 14 years ago

I think that time doesnt matter when you love, whether it has taken long time already or just the snap of finger, there is love at first sight, (not lust at first sight), I have known couple whom they shared love for some two weeks got married and after fifty years they are still together, but you can stay for three five years but then at times you can still part ways, there is no formula in love, you just savor the moment,  and wish it will be forever!

1. Alfin profile image67
      Alfinposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Err.. prettydarkhorse, the paying attentions part I mean is BEFORE decided to get involved further with the man.

26. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Loose the bad one lol

27. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

Cagsil, WTF is that?!?

men are men. People just like women.
    They are definitely not more in heat than we, the better part of the population - women - are!

Beware of men? Kill me straight away then. No life without these species.

Give me a break. I am a man. Nitwit.

I know what I said.

Men are worse than women when it comes to sex. Very few men know how to control their natural sexual urges.

Give it up. Yes, I generalize my statement and picked out some of the bad ones. So what?

Are you offended because you fit inline somewhere?

You should not be offended at all. Men are DOGS!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
        prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Men ARE NOT DOGS, maybe some are, but not all. All people, men and women are capable of doing bad things.....men are just born to have a higher level of sex hormones....

1. Rayalternately profile image61
          Rayalternatelyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

woof! big_smile

1. Black Lilly profile image60
            Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile

2. Cagsil profile image69

lol

2. Black Lilly profile image60

Two German Shepherds for me please, a retriever and a yorkie (to get on my nerves from time to time).

To be honest, never thought you are a man. My mistake.

28. Cagsil profile image69
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

Looks like I killed the topic? lol

Sorry.

29. profile image0

men can be dogs they have bones too lol

lol

And they're always digging them somewhere

1. profile image0
          lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

30. quietnessandtrust profile image60
    quietnessandtrustposted 14 years ago

Maybe part of the reason why the woman was taken out of the man is because if she was left inside him, he would have gone crazy? lol

you men are crazy anyway ! wouldn't have summed up I think ! lol

1. quietnessandtrust profile image60
        quietnessandtrustposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well both of us are crazy...but need each other so as not to be.

a man and a woman together get crazier. One way or the other ! lol

Well maybe if they cannot work together very well.

Or if they can work other things quite good ! big_smile

2. Black Lilly profile image60

Adam and Eve is an edited story already.
      Adam and Lilith - original, and there both of them were made equal from the same material.

31. quietnessandtrust profile image60

Men a very simple creatures.

You tell me ! big_smile

32. quietnessandtrust profile image60

I see big_smile

Finally ! big_smile

I had to move closer to the monitor in order to see....see my avatar? lol

?? !! yikes tongue big_smile lol

33. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

Behind every good ol' tractor...there sits a good man!

lol
      I thought you said you were crazy on other thread ! big_smile

1. manlypoetryman profile image82
        manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Real Men...make for good men...Kooky or not...!

34. manlypoetryman profile image82

tantrum...care to respond...? lol Hello...? Where'd she go...

lol I'm here ! I had to go to chat in FB lol

35. manlypoetryman profile image82

Hey...there you are...running off to Facebook...while I was preparing for some "witticisms" displayed back on your part...hmm HMMMPH!

Sorry. i had to. chat with my daughter, and a friend. And posting here. too many things at a time ! big_smile

36. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Do you have a FB ?

1. mistywild profile image60
      mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol

???? what's funny about me asking manly if he has a FB ?

2. manlypoetryman profile image82

yes...my dear...haven't used it in awhile...matter of fact since i started hubbin'...want my FB address...i can send it to Rafael Fonteuago...was it?

lol yeah send it there !! big_smile

Ok...got to look it up again...tongue

just go to my profile and E-mail, silly ! tongue

Oh...not rafael's e-mail address...my FB one...Geez Louise ! :p

if you don't find my e-mail

You send your FB, by sending me a message through Hub

Is that clear, crazy manly ??

lol
                  oh i got it ! lol

2. manlypoetryman profile image82

sí mi amiga del mundo del hubber

2. profile image0
        Wendi Mposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Are you in NH manly?
        If that's being too personal!

No ma'm it ain't...I hail from the Great State of Texas...not that they all ain't great!

1. profile image0
            Wendi Mposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Is everyone on HP in Texas?
            I'm in San Antonio right now...but live in NH.

And I love the ma'm thing..wish we could send those northern men down here for some "how to address women" lessons.

37. mistywild profile image60
    mistywildposted 14 years ago

come to my house, I got a good man, but sorry, you can't have him lol

Maybe if I go to your house  I'd have him anyway big_smile

1. mistywild profile image60
        mistywildposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you could try. big_smile

Send me a pic first big_smile
          And i'll see if I give it a try lol

38. profile image0
    Wendi Mposted 14 years ago

I found my good man on Match.com.

I picked the three men that I married and divorced (on my own), so far the computer has proven to have better taste than I do.

39. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

yes!! cool
    Welcome to my crazy FB ! big_smile

gracias...hey send me the other FB when you can...the other name you gave disappeared when i signed on to the crazy one...!

40. heart4theword profile image60
    heart4thewordposted 14 years ago

It's when your not looking, they seem to turn up:)

41. profile image56
    Plavixposted 14 years ago

do not be so critycal

42. profile image0

don't look lol

43. Drhubz profile image59
    Drhubzposted 14 years ago

i will touch on this topic in a few weeks.

44. profile image0
    ysdataposted 14 years ago

How to find a good man?  Hmmm ... Don't look.

45. profile image0

If he's a good man you don't have to look for him, he'll find you big_smile

46. RecoverToday profile image82
    RecoverTodayposted 14 years ago

Ladies, be very careful when looking for a man online or dating sites. Exactly the point I wanted to make in my articles.

47. profile image0

By being a good woman, then you'll find him. big_smile

48. profile image57
    saved078posted 14 years ago

Karen,I agree with you.Church or Christian singles groups are the best places to find a mate.Above all:Trust God.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)