jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

One man woman/one woman man

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

How many of you truly fit this description covering whole life?

1. Neil Ashworth profile image60
      Neil Ashworthposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good question. The only woman I have ever been faithful to I am married to now for 10 years, before that I drifted, dreamed and dilluded both myself and the women I told I loved.

Ups and downs have always been a part of any great relationship but fidelity lies at the centre of only the best in my mind..

2. Black Lilly profile image77
      Black Lillyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My mom is like this. But I have NO IDEA how you manage to be this way, at all.

1. 0
        sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've never been a sexual dynamo. I just like hugs, working together, dreaming together, laughing, holding hands and loving. No judges to say whether I pushed all the right buttons and rubbed all the right spots, just love for loves sale not for the sake of sex.

1. Black Lilly profile image77
          Black Lillyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The thing is that for me love can not go alone without sex, but sex goes without love.
          I've been faithful a lot (even in a distance relationship), I also like hugs, dreaming together, creating something together. Not a robot anyway.
          But not capable of platonic love.

2. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

I   plead the fifth.

3. 0
    Wag The Dogposted 6 years ago

I like leg.  Any leg will do.

4. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

Ever since I was 21 I've been like this. A few minor infidelities shortly thereafter, and that was it. Before that, if I remember correctly, I had several partners at a clip.

5. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

It's me.