No Such Thing

1. darkprincess profile image60
    darkprincessposted 6 years ago

Hurt that is so deep and so real is often never ever truely overcome.  It stays with us forever, we can try to forget, we can run to drugs, alcohol or even the arms of another to try to replace the feeling that hurt leaves us with which is a mixture of emotions, and evenutally a hole which is often filled with guilt and deep regret, but at the end of the day, we learn that hurt once felt can never be changed nor can it ever be taken away by anyone or anything.

Its hard to move on, even when we do move on persay, the hurt we have already felt in life, in love stays with us, even when its a memory thats long gone, and in the back of our minds.

Hurt is not even the word to describe the way a person is feeling when someone has violated their trust, or raped their dignity.

1. Rangerwife profile image59
      Rangerwifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The deep pain felt can never leave, but if you get yourself into a better situation, it can lessen with time.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Well, I would first want to say, I am saddened to hear that you have a hurt or pain, like you've written about.

However, I am also aware of the pain you feel, because I once felt the same way. But, I learned to begin a healing process for things of my past, for which hurt me, severely. I've come to learn a lot about Life in the process and I no longer regret anything I've done. I live honestly, so I no longer build any form of regret for what happens.

I hope you can make peace with it, because it's only a burden to you if you don't.

I hope I helped. Considering, I'm not exactly sure of what exactly hurt you to begin with. So, I generalized my comment, because most emotional pain/scars are guilt driven or actions one regrets.