jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Connected to be disconnected

1. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 7 years ago

For those of you who believe in having a soulmate.....what is your view on finding your soulmate,  to then be either separated from each other or both of you go your separate ways

1. spiritactor profile image59
      spiritactorposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In my belief system, my goodness, we are ALL mates of the soul.

"Separation" and "breaking up" are Romantic notions. Romance is a mystery of the Imagination.  Don't over-think it. Enjoy the ride and roll with the momentum. In the grand scheme, there are soul mates aplenty!

1. Jery profile image61
        Jeryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Nicely said spuritactor!

2. Jery profile image61
    Jeryposted 7 years ago

Maybe there's a better soulmate out there?

3. Jeffrey Neal profile image85
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

I think soulmates don't split, at least not permanently.

I agree with Jery, that the real soulmate may still yet to be found.

1. lorlie6 profile image85
      lorlie6posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I am with my soulmate now, but believe me, we've split during agonizing and confusing times.  Life just seems to get in the way, but altogether we've been together 24 years.
      It is a true blessing.

4. Jeffrey Neal profile image85
    Jeffrey Nealposted 7 years ago

That's what I mean.  You are together now! smile

Relationships being the complicated beasts they are, unexpected things happen, but I think if someone truly is your soulmate, they will be around.  It's also easy for people to say they found their soulmate and then lament the loss when they leave, but a true soulmate is forever or they were never your soulmate.

5. fenzero profile image60
    fenzeroposted 7 years ago

I feel lucky to have found a twin flame. As mentioned by lorlie6, it's not always easy as both of you share such an intensly deep connection. It is very overwhelming at times as the two of you will feel everything within each other.

But you just always know it's meant to be.

1. profile image0
      reeltaulkposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Even though a part of me doesn't want to accept what you have said......it is very true...thankyou!

working