jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

TIIGER WOOD SECRET AFFAIRS

1. efeguy profile image61
    efeguyposted 7 years ago

SHOULD TIGER WOOD WIFE PARK OUT OR FORGIVE IS MAN DUE TO HIS MISTRESSES OUTSIDE?

need your views

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Thats a tough one. I would say she should forgive but it might be time to move on.

1. Sa Toya profile image87
      Sa Toyaposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I agree I too would forgive with time But I'd kick his ass to the curb.She should move on, I'm not one for cheater PERIOD! But I'd understand if she forgave him and stayed, if it was a one-off one time thing and he was DEEPLY sorry and it wouldn't happen again.

But I mean so many women have come out of the-I shagged your man- woodwork, she should just move on- take as much as she can!

3. tksensei profile image60
    tksenseiposted 7 years ago

She'll hang around for a few years to get the payout, hopefully making his life a living hell all the while.

4. manlypoetryman profile image74
    manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago

She can do whatever she feels like in her heart...for along time...until if/when she gets around to making any changes. Tiger damn sure did whatever was on his heart...for along time...and without concern for her.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hi manly, I have been cheated on for a long time and i woke up one one day,

I agree with manly here

1. manlypoetryman profile image74
        manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How ya' doing, PDH?

5. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

It's a personal matter that only they can decide. Public opinion doesn't count here, because we don't have all the facts.

6. 0
    A Texanposted 7 years ago

Did she sign a prenup?  May wanta stick it out if she did!

1. manlypoetryman profile image74
      manlypoetrymanposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Something tells me..."The Money"...is going to get worked out between these two...one way or another!

working