jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Female genital mutilation

1. 60
    Barressyposted 6 years ago

How best can one give pleasure to his wife who is a victim of female genital mutilation?

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I do not have any answer for that one if they removed her clitoris there could be some issues when it comes to stimulation and pleasure. sad

1. Dao Hoa profile image61
        Dao Hoaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think they only remove the outer parts.

1. AEvans profile image74
          AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I heard they remove the clitoris by scraping it off , thank Goodness in the U.S. we never have to experience any mutilation that would be horrible, I guess it depends what part of the world you are in.sad

2. 0
      SarahBodoposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is possible, I think to give her please, since women not only get pleasure from the outer part. This can be quite hard though. You need to really take your time until she gets stimulated. Check out my new hub http://sarahbodo.hubpages.com/hub/Female-Circumcision

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would say, at a time when she is comfortable enough in her own skin that she doesn't have a problem with it. Not sure, if she would feel pain because of it, so I do not know how or what kind of emotional and/or physical pain, she might still feel.

I would also say, if she IS comfortable, then I would suggest you approach all aspects of pleasure carefully. big_smile

3. wsp2469 profile image60
    wsp2469posted 6 years ago

I think you need to provide more specific details or better yet speak to a doctor not a bunch of strangers here in forums.
    Remember though, the largest sexual organ is the brain.

of course, the next largest would be my goo-goo but that's another forum . . .
    Seriously, consult a professional.