jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Your girl/boy friend or your favorite rock star?

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

Your girl/boy friend insists on a movie. You have tickets for your favorite rock star's show. What would you do?

1. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's a no brainer, go to the show.

2. NunezWillLearn profile image61
    NunezWillLearnposted 6 years ago

Though the choice differs for person to person. but if the options are for me then obviously i wudn't prefer to see my boyfriend unhappy. Whatever he wishes.

3. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

well since movies run for a lot longer and at all different hours and you only have this one opportunity to see your favorite concert, it seems to me that would be a fair option.

1. Himitsu Shugisha profile image77
      Himitsu Shugishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree...I would simply find a way to do both.

4. Cleanclover profile image59
    Cleancloverposted 6 years ago

Go for the fav rock star

5. wychic profile image78
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I would send him in for an extensive medical evaluation...he loves music even more than I do! We prefer to watch movies when they come out on DVD anyway, we can get away with a lot more curled up on our own couch than we could in a theater wink

However, if the theoretical situation happened...I'd do what he wanted to do, or if it were really important to me I'd go to the concert without him. He generally only insists on things if he has a really good reason for doing so, and wouldn't stand in the way of me doing something that's important to me.