jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

how bocome the fear of dating?

1. 60
    ASHWANI CHANALIYAposted 6 years ago

my name is ashwani.I have noit made any date with girl.i have afear in my heart.how can i over become from it?

1. seyiari profile image57
      seyiariposted 6 years ago in reply to this

all you need to overcome your fears is faith and you also have to trust others

2. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, my first question is - Are you comfortable in your own skin? Do you have self-confidence? Is your self-esteem high?

I am of the understanding that when you are confronted with a fear, which isn't life-threatening, it is to be faced down, by your effort of tackling the problem. Should fail to confront the fear, you will wallow in self-pity and only damage yourself.

If you're interested in someone, make sure to befriend them. So, as to build a long-term relationship. You must be friends, before you can make a relationship strengthen. You will grow a love for the other person thru your friendship. This basis is the true foundation for happiness. If she is already a friend, but you want to take it a step further, then it is you who must convey the message to her, by doing something that would shock her. You want to make this singular impression, a lasting impression.

I would give more, but most of what I have already is subjective to my understanding of relationships, but you are more than welcome to take it however you choose.

Thank you for your time.

2. Wendi M profile image82
    Wendi Mposted 6 years ago

Just do it...best way to overcome most fears (that aren't deep-seeded issues) is to just face them head on!