jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (21 posts)

What do you look for in a dating site?

1. 60
    partysceneposted 6 years ago

Hi, I was wondering what you guys, and gals, look for in a dating site? What makes one better than the other? Thanks!

1. Richieb799 profile image65
      Richieb799posted 6 years ago in reply to this

one thats free lol big_smile

1. Sean Leong profile image80
        Sean Leongposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Can you recommend one that is totally free? Meaning you don't have to pay at all to communicate with the persons you are interested in. So far I haven't come across though.

1. 60
          partysceneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, there is plentyoffish.com.

2. 0
          Maximus591posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I look for hot, slim, sexy chics. Those are by far the most important attributes any dating site should have. The reality is very different : hot, slim, sexy chics don't hang out on dating sites. They never have done... or if they did, lascvious men drove them away aeons ago. Now they are populated by unpleasantly plump females, who wear thick-rimmed glasses, sport facial hair (Yes, I've seen moustachioed females!) and who probably smell. They also have pictures on there which were probably taken before you were even born. In fact, their pictures are probably from the last century.

The largest free dating site on the planet is Plenty of Fish. But large and free does not equate to quality. Imagine if you will, an alien airborne strain had wiped out all the desirable females on the planet then what was left is now found in all it's painful glory on Plenty of Fish - that should give you a good inkling of its quality, or lack of.

2. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nothing. wink

2. kam k profile image61
    kam kposted 6 years ago

There are plenty. The ones that I find popular are date.com and promatching.com Totally free and clean sites.

3. sharriratcliff profile image61
    sharriratcliffposted 6 years ago

Make sure there is a money back policy and FREE Trial. If the site is no good or just not your kind, you will know in one week! Yet, that goes if you have a kick butt profile, excellent pictures that motivate the women to contact you. Ugh...to much to share here, but you get the idea!

4. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

I have no idea..I have never checked out an internet dating site...

It is something that is just not my style, you never know who is really behind the screen, that I find scary..

I guess if I were to, i would insist the site does real background checks and such before allowing a person to join up as a member...

1. figment profile image73
      figmentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've never checked one out either, but feeling lonely tonight

5. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I look for a way to get the hell to get out as fast as i possibly, humanly can

6. blondepoet profile image79
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

I look for all the imposters armed with my laser gun.

7. 0
    TattoGuyposted 6 years ago

Maximus jeez yer still alive, didnt think u wud need a dating site !

1. 0
      Maximus591posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah well, my cute boyish good looks and irresistibly charming personality is lost on your average female. Plus, I do have this awesome intellect, its often confused with ego, but your typical female mind can seldom tell the difference.

1. 0
        TattoGuyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol maxi go gay and yer mine but as for plentyoffish tis a site for the female that is lookin an ego boost, even my Old Gran can get pulled on there.

Plentyoffish is the biggest pile of crap online !

Btw I loves yer postes Maxi, yer one cool dude !

8. Mikel G Roberts profile image89
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

Women.    duh....