jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (11 posts)

Is Blood Really Thicker than Water?

1. thirdmillenium profile image73
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

Are blood relations more forgiving than others?

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

haha nooooooo

2. 0
    Denno66posted 6 years ago

Not in the families I've been exposed to.

3. sooner than later profile image59
    sooner than laterposted 6 years ago

I think families are overrated. It is the most exagerated constitution in the world.

1. alexandriaruthk profile image52
      alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

families have imperfections but it is still the major nurturer of human beings

4. Ladybird33 profile image72
    Ladybird33posted 6 years ago

I think blook relationships are thick but sometimes bonds in relationships are thicker the blood ones.  If you want a strong bond, then create it, bonding with someone that deep and sensual is a bond that should be strong and durable.  I don't have blood with my husband but we have a very strong bond that keeps us together.  Hope that make sense.  Blood can be thicker than water but only in certain situations.

5. marcel285 profile image83
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

Yea it's a hell of a lot easier to forgive and be forgivin by family. Some down right crazy, dirty , insane deception shit has gone down in my family. But i forgive everyone because i love them.

6. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

almost everyone is out for themselves in this world, me and my dad & sister have completely different personalities.

7. sooner than later profile image59
    sooner than laterposted 6 years ago

I treat those in my family that act like family good. the ones who don't, get lost. I have seen people spend years trying to make something work that just never will. People also subject themselves to pain and suffering because they feel the need to uphold relations. I feel sorry for them.

8. Ohma profile image80
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I have 2 sisters and we are very very different. I love them just the same. I can walk away from a friendship that is not very friendly if I choose BUT my sisters will always be my sisters so Yes blood is thicker than water.

1. sooner than later profile image59
      sooner than laterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

what if your sisters hated you?