Would you consider dating on an online dating site?

1. mygotd8 profile image61
    mygotd8posted 6 years ago

People now a days spend so much time looking for dates in the internet. Is it really worth the time?

2. double_frick profile image81
    double_frickposted 6 years ago

actually, when i was younger i met two men online  that i am still really good friends with. the dating actually went a lot better than with most, we def. meshed better than with people i met through friends or at work or out.  i miss them. sad

anyways, as long as you keep an open mind and don't take it TOO seriously you will likely find that its as good as dating in the real world, if not better. just my opinion...

3. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

Do the prison pen pal sites count?  My wife and I've been writing inmates for well over a decade, and one of them will be joining our household when her sentence is finished late this year.  We need help with Pam's disabilities, and our pen friend needs a place to be when she gets out of the pen.

Don't suppose it would count as a date...unless you figure her "max out" date.

Pam's brother married a girl he met via the Net.  They had a kid together, he ran short on money,  she left him for another dude she met the same way.  Or so my wife informs me.