jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

should I stand 4 the girl Im courting? even though she sed she thinks

1. Crypton profile image60
    Cryptonposted 6 years ago

should I stand 4 the girl Im courting? even though she sed she thinks dat she is pregnant wid her X?
    His ex is still around her, but she said she doesn't want to loose me, and says that if it's negative she will say yes to me and be her boy friend! pls help me with this... she still doesn't know if she's ready to be a mother. And her ex is still pursuing her to come back and specially that her ex gf is pregnant. Im far from her but her ex is just a few steps from their home. I need some advice! here's my e-mail druidooweedoo@yahoo.com please send some message. I sincerely would appreciate, and value every thoughts and opinion you'll share. My deep and warm thanks to all!!

2. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

RUN!!!!!!RUN FAR!!!!!!!RUN FAST!!!!!!!!Don't look back!

3. Daddy Paul profile image68
    Daddy Paulposted 6 years ago

From an old man. Run don't walk.

4. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

SPAM !

5. Mitch Rapp profile image61
    Mitch Rappposted 6 years ago

Run like you stole something

6. AEvans profile image74
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Let her go she is up to no good, don't fall into that trap. She just like her (ex) knew what created children. Let her go and find someone that will be with you for you.smile

7. europewalker profile image81
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

Run as fast as you can, unless you want a life of misery!

8. mel22 profile image61
    mel22posted 6 years ago

You're being played! shes basically telling you she only wants you if the other guy doesn't work out. You need to assert being first and not play second fiddle! on the other hand maybe you stepped into the picture too early and might be the cause of them breaking up. Ask yourself that, step back for awhile and  then see. Don't play and don't get played. better yet play fair so you don't get played!

9. tantrum profile image61
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

this is Spam.
    If you e-mailed him, you get spammed all over. it happens all the time.
    it's only a bait.