jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Mother-In-Laws Why are they so baddddd

1. 0
    mdawson17posted 6 years ago

I am so tired of my mother in law she gets on my nerves thinking she knows best! I swear she thinks she is God!!

What can be done about a Bad Mother In Law grrrrrr

2. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

Sounds like she's more a mother-out-law than a mother-in-law

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I'm sorry your mother-in-law is so horrible I was lucky to get a nice one who likes me though yes she did that when my husband was sick...I can take care of my own husband but when she was hear she told me what to do roll

4. Colebabie profile image59
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

I don't know... mine wants me preggo already. We aren't even married yet, oh yeah and I'm 22. She says she wants a granddaughter and before she gets too old so she can play with her.

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yours too Cole? Jeez mine kept bringing up us having kids too. I'm 26 and we have been married for 2 years but so not ready yet for kids lol dang...what is with MILs and grandkids? She already has 4 of them from her other kids LMAO

1. emievil profile image84
        emievilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hey crazd / Cole, you're definitely not alone. I love my MIL but she keeps on telling me that she's tired of 'borrowing' her sister's baby and wants to carry her own grandchild. Talk about pressure.

5. Christene profile image81
    Christeneposted 6 years ago

I live next door to mine, and she's my boss.
    It's a good thing I like her. ha

6. h.a.borcich profile image59
    h.a.borcichposted 6 years ago

My mother-in-law died before I met her, so did my father-in-law and my husband's only brother. The holidays and milestones are hardest for my husband, but he always tells me how much he thinks they would love me. Holly

7. H.C Porter profile image84
    H.C Porterposted 6 years ago

Maybe being a little crazy is what they are suppose to be like.
    My mother in law, is always right- never does anything wrong- can take care of my family, better than I can- is never out of line and never manipulates people to get what she wants accomplished without actually doing anything herself...(or so she claims, and I am more than sure believes)
    But every once in awhile she will do something out of the ordinary and make me feel horrible for thinking bad things about her

8. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 6 years ago

Most mother in laws are bad

9. marcofratelli profile image81
    marcofratelliposted 6 years ago

A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip. I was having dinner with my mother-in-law and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter?' But instead I said: 'You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life." big_smile

10. elayne001 profile image46
    elayne001posted 6 years ago

Being a mother-in-law myself, you are all right - we are bad! And we enjoy the reputation so we can act however we feel.