jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (22 posts)

why do men get bored one girl?

1. gayatri tagore profile image60
    gayatri tagoreposted 6 years ago

are guys really curious about a stable relationship? whats makes them enough of someone they love? guess they have a desire of multipel partner. its the fact very few people are consistent in any relations.

1. zephyrus profile image61
      zephyrusposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I desired a committed, one woman for me relationship. Then I married her...

I read somewhere once about a nice looking man who was seeing a rather plain woman. Other would ask, "what does he see in her". The answer is, "what she sees in him".

You have to tell a man what he means to you. Let him know that you adore him, but don't smother him and come on too strong. Show him that you care in ways that are simple and easy to do often. Buying me a Harley-Davidson one week, and a Corvette the next would freak me out. Talk about pressure!

Above all else you have to be compatible. You don't have to like everything the other does. I predominantly like Heavy Metal music, where my wife likes hip-hop. I hate hip Hop, and she hates heavy metal. I don't like to dress up, or dance - you guessed it, she does. But we are going on the 11th year of our honeymoon.

The best advice I can give is to be fair, honest, and sincere. Be truthful about what it is you are looking for, and let potential partners know if they aren't exactly there. It may or may not matter, but if you want them to change something they are unwilling to ever bend on, who wasted who's time?

2. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
      Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Men get bored with one girl because she is the wrong girl. If she wasn't he wouldn't get bored with her. My humble opinion.

1. tantrum profile image62
        tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It looks like every guy gets the wrong girl sad

1. Cagsil profile image85
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

2. Misha profile image75
          Mishaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not that any girl gets the right guy either wink

2. 0
        cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i agree!

although have you ever met a person who is just boring? i mean. phenomenally so? i have. this one guy at this office i go to sometimes. he goes on and onnnn....i'm like "kill me. kill me now". yikes

1. dave272727 profile image59
          dave272727posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I usually just fake a phone call when that happens....

3. AdsenseStrategies profile image73
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"guys" is not one thing. And one guy is not necessarily the same throughout his life anyway.

4. Cagsil profile image85
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

First, I recommend you learn how to use proper grammar. Secondly, your OP and your topic title are subjective to bias statements from others.

Thirdly, it is human nature for all to have sexual urges. Some people deal with it better than others.

Cut and Dry!

Plain and Simple!

5. Urbane Chaos profile image91
      Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This question really isn't all that complete.  Some guys desire stable relationships, while others don't.  There's a lot of factors that play into this, including age, social upbringing, maturity, past experiences, etc.  The list could go on. 

I think, in my humble opinion, that you need to rephrase the question.  I really don't understand what you're asking here.

If this is "fact", then site your sources.

Let me state a fact: everyone is different.  Some guys just like to give their man tonsils a workout, while others prefer committed relationships.  It just depends on the specific guy..

But, to answer your main question here, yes, most guys, at some point or another, do desire a stable relationship.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image66
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thats why there are divorce in some societies because you can remarry again, if youre not in love with your partner anymore, you can have divorce and then remarry again, instead of cheating etc...

Men and women as physical human being needs their basic needs to be fulfilled, but as thinking individuals and have morals they play by the morals of society, if not they become relegated to animals without values, the difference between animals amd humans is the capacity to have moral values and to analyze things

People are just looking for other sexual partner instead of just sticking and finding a solution to solve their problem, why they fell in love with the other person in the first place, you can keep the love alive too not looking for another person, yes you can do that keeping the love alive,,,,,specially if you have children

1. 0
        cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Mhmm. and if you can't, leave. don't start a new love affair until you end your marriage...

1. prettydarkhorse profile image66
          prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. 0
    shinujohn2008posted 6 years ago

It depends on the behaviour and sincerity of girls. Some women do not give that much caring and affection that the man needs. If a woman loves and shows her love the way the man needs , he will not go after any one.

3. marcel285 profile image81
    marcel285posted 6 years ago

True love is when the person you love is your soul mate, so you are like peas and pud. (pud- what kiwis call potato)

There are more people out there that one has the potential to love, less, and few, that are an ideal match. I believe only this ideal match, soul mate, is the only one relationship you can have that will diminish all desires of wanting other lovers also.

4. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

i've tried, believe me. i hint, loudly, and he's so wrapped up in his story he's oblivious. maybe i should fake a heart attack big_smile

1. dave272727 profile image59
      dave272727posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You may not want to try this, but one time.....

I was trying to be polite and listen, then I just let one rip.  Loud, nasty fart.  Right there in his office.  I then excused myself to leave pretending to be embarrassed.  Since then they leave me alone.

5. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

6. Alessia Amnesia profile image61
    Alessia Amnesiaposted 6 years ago

Sounds to me like you've been hanging around the wrong kind of men. In my opinion, men are often more faithful than women and this is coming from a woman!

7. Unkotare profile image61
    Unkotareposted 6 years ago

I don't think it's a matter of being "bored." You don't get "bored" of eating one potato chip, you just kind of want more chips. But for a healthy diet, one really good chip will more than suffice.

8. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

As long as it is big enough... lol