jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (12 posts)

what Does It Mean When she Says Hes Just A Friend (Confused)

1. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Well guys unless she has a boat and can fish it's time to move on.

1. wychic profile image80
      wychicposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Aw, don't write off us fisherwomen just because we can't afford a boat! tongue

2. GlstngRosePetals profile image76
    GlstngRosePetalsposted 6 years ago

That's a tricky question that you have to ask yourself alot of questions on: Is she trust worthy? Has she ever cheated in the past? I've seen friends say in the past that they were just friends and it turned out to be more than just friends but I think most of all you need to look inside of you and ask yourself do you trust her because if you don't have trust you don't have anything and you might as well move on.

3. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

You fish? I bow to your greatness!

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

when a guy tells you you're just a friend it is true, just a friend, and you need to move on

1. 0
      cosetteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah, the Death Knell, for sure.

5. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

Oh god, just a friend is a downfall waiting to happen, my friend, hes my friend, thats my friend, are all fine, just a friend is a true nightmare.

6. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

just friends... oh my. if she said, he's just a friend, he's a very, very, very close friend. wink

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

It seems like many people have a different way to call people their friends. I've had plenty of friends, so had sexual relations with no strings attached and some didn't. We still called each other friends, and when we were introduced to others, whenever we were out together, we were just friends.

Friendship can work in multiple ways, as long as, there is a singular meaning between those who are friends.

So, if a girl just wants to be friends? Then, it's not a problem. Move on. smile