jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

CLUELESS

1. profile image0
    zalbritposted 7 years ago

I HAD BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN FOR 18 YEARS AND I HAD NO IDEA THAT I HAD THE DESIRES TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN UNTIL THE DAY I SAW THIS ONE PARTICULAR WOMAN FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT WAS ALMOST AS IF SOMETHING JUST TOOK A HOLD OF ME AND I COULD NOT SHAKE IT LOOSE. SO MY QUESTION IS DID YOU ALWAYS KNOW THAT YOU HAD DESIRES FOR THE SAME SEX?

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

First, I'd like to let you know....the CAPS is all about screaming. You must be new to the internet.

Second, Welcome to HubPages. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Third, the fact that you were swayed by your emotions to have desires for someone of the same sex isn't a surprising. However, remember a simple fact many people seem to overlook. Not all sexual desires are to be acted upon. In doing so, you blur your own natural instinctive sexual drive.

It seems to be missed nowadays in society overall. smile

Either way, have a great day!

2. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 7 years ago

No..I am STRICTLY Heterosexual ( MAN hunks only , please ) but I feel you have the right to be attraced to homever you desire..it is your life and desires, live them how you want..I just happen to be simply straight...straight as a stick pin, but I would never judge another on their sexual preference.

3. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Just don't think about it! It's easy just imagine she has a hairy back, problem solved, next problem!big_smile

4. torimari profile image81
    torimariposted 7 years ago

I consider myself straight, and have never had any lesbian experiences.

However, there is a female singer who I wouldn't say no to a date or something...she is beautiful and I love her voice and grace.

Otherwise, I've always been attracted to men and never felt sexually or romantically for a woman.

I'm accepting of others sexual preferences whether straight, bi, or gay...hahah, not so much those into bestiality though. xD

working