jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (14 posts)

Types of Women that Men Avoid

1. samsoft profile image60
    samsoftposted 6 years ago

Guys can you tell me the types of Women that Men Avoid? you can check my hub to read more about this, so as to know the types of women.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

this should be interesting... big_smile

3. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

don't promote your hubs here smile
    and I'm a woman and I could name several...

4. Pr0metheus profile image61
    Pr0metheusposted 6 years ago

Avoid how?  Altogether?  In Bed?  Relationship?

5. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 6 years ago

I wonder if they're same types that women avoid too...

6. Colebabie profile image62
    Colebabieposted 6 years ago

1. The woman with the crazy ass ex-boyfriend (husband, father... whatever)
    2. The woman who is sooo attached she can't go without talking to you for 5 minutes
    3. The "where is this going?" woman
    4. The gold-digger ("If you ain't no punk holla' we want pre-nup WE WANT PRE-NUP!, yeah")
    5. The Woman who reads wedding magazines when she's single
    6. The guy basher ("Men are such pigs they all... They all...")

1. 0
      Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol I did number 5 when I was single and soooo not into a guy who had been checking me out. Was I just mean or what? lmao

1. AnythingArtzy profile image82
        AnythingArtzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don'r even like those kinds of women as friends myself colebabie

and Cradzwriter it wasn't mean it was ingenious smile  how fast did he run? lol

7. Jerami profile image78
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I would think the kind of woman that all men should avoid is the ones with a saddle and leash with the name tag left blank ready for your name.

8. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Well Clearly you Don't Need to be a Woman to Avoid someone called: Soft Sam lol

I wonder if the blue pill people have his email address? hmm

And Soft Sam... Harden Up... If you want people to read your hub.. Put it into the Extreme Rackover section... instead of Promoting it here.... which is against the TOS you agreed to when you joined. sad

9. salt profile image65
    saltposted 6 years ago

Its funny isnt it when you read these generalities. When you learn that the woman who leans a bit on her new partner had a terrible childhood and was really spooked.

Or the crazy ex was really crazy and she still has to find herself and really needs good friends to help her through.

Or is it that the type of women certain types of men avoid are the ones that recognize the little sign in that mans eye - where she can see what or who he is and he then goes into defence mode. Or that is attack mode for some, as attack is often used as defence by certain types of men.

10. Greg Cremia profile image61
    Greg Cremiaposted 6 years ago

Different flavors for different people.

11. Has_aWayWithWords profile image79
    Has_aWayWithWordsposted 6 years ago

The woman who never grows up. You know the one who is 40 years old and clubbing at the hip hop bars dancing with 21 year old college kids and wearing clothes that few 21 year old women should be wearing let alone a 40 year old woman

12. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 6 years ago

I'm not a man, but I do hear recurring themes from my husband and cadre of male friends...

Materialistic...these women work great for men who don't want to devote time and energy to a relationship, but rather throw money at it...the men I know prefer to know that there's something more attractive about them than their paycheck.

Over-domineering...bossiness within reason is expected of the queen of the house, but that within reason becomes key.

Overly jealous...some jealousy is good, but if a woman will continue being extremely suspicious no matter how much a man is devoted to her, even if he never even SEES women outside his own family let alone acts inappropriately toward them, it can certainly go overboard.

Drama queen...histrionics at every disagreement are not at all constructive and get old fast...and you never know when she'll completely lose her temper and stick a fork in your back (okay, that last bit only happened to ONE person I know)