jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

PISCES

1. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 7 years ago

Your not alone in thinking rightly or wrongly that people close to you have let you down. people close to us usually do let us down from time to time. However, sometimes they let us down or appear to let us down for a good reason. This time you wont be disappointed, for they have let you down for a good reason.

Stay in touch with people from your past who have supported you in the past. Is there a number in your phone or diary that you have been meaning to call. You may be surprised what someone has to tell you. While your birthday falls after Valentines Day it does not fall far away. Romance is in the air. Love is going to take hold of your life.

There is something real special in the air.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow, that was about 50 percent correct about me, and im a pisces.  lol.  anyway, thanks for the fun read.  although I don't believe in astrology, i do find it fascinating to read sometimes.  smile

2. NewYorker profile image81
    NewYorkerposted 7 years ago

Capricorn
    December 22-January 19

Wednesday, 3 February, 2010
    Taking steady steps forward is easier when you are standing on familiar ground. However, the landscape is turning unfamiliar and you cannot reliably proceed unless you are willing to take a risk. Fortunately, you are under the protection of a kindly Libra Moon, currently in your 10th House of Career. Although you may have to get adventurous to reach your destination, you are ready for a quieter existence now.

3. theirishobserver. profile image61

are you Capricorn New Yorker smile

1. NewYorker profile image81
      NewYorkerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yes, I'm a capricorn. And wildly ashamed of it since the capricorn is a GOAT!

4. Ohma profile image78
    Ohmaposted 7 years ago

SCORPIO
    (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Don't let yourself be talked into not doing something. You need to make an effort, experiment, win or lose on your own. Trying is a learning, invigorating, self-discovering experience.

5. theirishobserver. profile image61

Nothing wrong with goats...great milk and cheese smile

1. NewYorker profile image81
      NewYorkerposted 7 years ago in reply to this

you eat goat cheese? and drink goat milk?

Whoa.. Neeever heard of that. Any good?

6. theirishobserver. profile image61

Salty, but very tasty....speciality in many of the main restaurants.... smile

7. theirishobserver. profile image61

I have a more up dated PISCES which I ma just posting smile

working