jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

Dont allow yourself to be distracted in the coming days. If you have set your mind on something then stick to it. You can make great in roads in the coming days. Money and opportunity are on their way to you right now, dont miss your chance.

You will get help if you seek help. Those you thought were against you are very much for you. Those who supported you in the past, just want you to reach out.

You will be surprised where you will find friends in the coming days. Someone you thought would never help is at hand.

You know what you have to do. Plan, Stick to the plan. Take control and stay in control.

1. Dodi-blue profile image59
      Dodi-blueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank You...
         I needed that bit of belief from someone. My mind is full and I have been in a mess for some time. I was thinking today I have to stay focused and not let myself get off track... again.
         I need to venture into a new path now. Life is a journey ...  smile  and with all the obsticles life can be very,    well anything you want it to be.
      Sometimes you really do find little treasures of hope where you least expect.
      Thank You.

now i have to get back to studying for this darn exam.

2. theirishobserver. profile image61
    theirishobserver.posted 6 years ago

you know who you are

3. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 6 years ago

My husband's an Aries. I like  your last paragraph. I'll read this to him, he is not in HP smile.