jump to last post 1-21 of 21 discussions (31 posts)

Who cheats the most? Guys or Girls?

1. curlytree2009 profile image49
    curlytree2009posted 6 years ago

Who do you think cheats the most?
    Guys? or Girls?

1. FirstStepsFitness profile image60
      FirstStepsFitnessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Both sexes cheat equally . Men are just caught more there fore suspected more lol

2. earnestshub profile image86
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If it is not 50/50 someone is getting more than they should! It takes two people. How could one cheat more than the other? lol Or is one woman getting the other percentage! smile

3. 0
      Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I`d say it`s about equal. After all if you`re going to cheat, you have to do it with somone.

1. AnythingArtzy profile image83
        AnythingArtzyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yea but only if the one the cheater is cheating with is also cheating on their spouse.

But all in all I think both sexes are equally capable of cheating under the right circumstances.

4. 60
      POOPSIEGIRL69posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think women cheat more they are just a little more clever then men because men will always get caught .

5. curlytree2009 profile image49
      curlytree2009posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks to all the funny and meaningful advice and hubs you have given.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I'll guess and say it's about 55% men and 40% women. Again, it's only a guess. smile

3. Ohma profile image83
    Ohmaposted 6 years ago

I think it is guys. I do not think they are built to experiance the same level af attachment that women do.

4. graceth0mas profile image60
    graceth0masposted 6 years ago

I'd be shot dead if I say the guys cheat all the time - but hey, that's the truth! Men are born polygamous.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Born? roll

I would think not. Many simply cannot control their damn sexual urges. lol lol

1. graceth0mas profile image60
        graceth0masposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh..That's on top of being polygamous. :p

5. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 6 years ago

I guess Guys cheat on relationships mostly. The reason for that is Guys are more Physical whereas Women are emotional in nature.

6. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

I thought you wanted to know who cheats the most at games. If I'm losing my wife is cheating, if I'm winning she says I'm cheating. So it's equal!big_smile

7. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 6 years ago

I think women do their share of cheating, but they're a lot sneakier than men, so they don't get caught as often!

8. _cheryl_ profile image86
    _cheryl_posted 6 years ago

I agree with habee, I think women can be more shady and men I think are not as careful. But, honestly the whole cheating issue is an equal thing to me. There's a match for everyone out there, for every man who does it his way, there's a woman out there doing the same and vice versa. The bigger question is, whether or not the behavior will change wink

9. Elite Publishings profile image73
    Elite Publishingsposted 6 years ago

This question is obviously rhetorical...  Guys think with their junk as much as women think with their purses. Blam.. how you like them apples!  Do to them as you would want done to you!

10. 0
    Pani Midnyte Odinposted 6 years ago

Judging solely on the women and men I know, I would say women cheat more than men do.

11. cheaptrick profile image75
    cheaptrickposted 6 years ago

Men definitely.Due to cultural memory.Before effective birth control came into being women had a much larger investment in sex than men.Men"deposited" and that was the end of the act.Women had to consider the possibility of pregnancy and its many dangers to health including death,not to mention nine months of time and raising the off spring.Weman became selecive looking for the best attributes in a man so they would be passed on to there children.
    This was ingrained and passed down generation to generation until it became subconscious and expressed its self as attraction.
    Of course birth control changed all that and we see the numbers on sexuality beginning to equalize between the sexes.

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ironic you bring up birth-control, while I'm scanning through my raw data facts in my playboy magazines....looking for ideas. lol

The raw data fact I came across, as you posted- According to a GUTT-MACHER Institute Poll about Women's use of contraception during the recession: 29% agreed they were "more careful than they used to be", and 8% sometimes skipped using birth control altogether to save money.

Interesting? smile lol lol

12. pooja0908 profile image64
    pooja0908posted 6 years ago

Girls can cheat anyone

13. 60
    goldyeahleeposted 6 years ago

hey, pal! Check www.goldyeah.com  out, they're selling game golds with lowest price!

14. Greg Cremia profile image61
    Greg Cremiaposted 6 years ago

I've known more women who cheat than men but the men get caught more than women.

15. efeguy profile image59
    efeguyposted 6 years ago

16. earnestshub profile image86
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Yeh! Come on people do the math! Ths is crazy! lol

17. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Guys!  We'll cheat just because we haven't cheated in a while.  We cheat just to stay in practice.  Matter of fact, I'm cheating right now.  I'm not really typing this, someone else is.

18. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

I cheat more than my mate we have determined. oops.  cest la vie big_smile

19. 0
    china manposted 6 years ago

Women definitely - we men just hate to admit we have been cheated on - and women only tell other women so it just looks like it is the other way.   AND most woman I ever had a brief 'romance' with were in a relationship, I was only in one big_smile

1. bonny2010 profile image62
      bonny2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree with china man...a lot of women I've met love to blame the man and you don't find out until later it was the other way round.

20. 59
    alrichardsposted 6 years ago

Guys, whatever the reason is...this absolutely shows that human species is just like other animal species. Any religion, science or our intellectual capacity will not going to change this factor. Hunger, thirst, security and lust rule us no matter what.

21. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 6 years ago

As the saying goes it takes two to tango, so i would say 50/50