jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Communication Is Key

1. KristiRiley profile image61
    KristiRileyposted 6 years ago

Communication can solve a little fight before it turns into a big one that you both might regret cause you said things that you didn't really mean. Agree Or Disagree???? Comments????

1. EFPotter profile image60
      EFPotterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I wrote a hub on relationships that pretty much sums up communication as the key to pretty much everything. Completely agree.

KristiRileyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's awesome!!!! yeah I write a lot about communication on my website in most of my posts. I will have to read your Hub!!!!

2. confused barbie profile image61
    confused barbieposted 6 years ago

I have hubs on relationships maybe they will help?? And yes I totally agree.

Thats great glad to see people actually promoting good communication in relationships I love it!!!!!!

3. donotfear profile image91
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

Agree.

Awesome!!!!

4. KristiRiley profile image61
    KristiRileyposted 6 years ago

Feel free to check out my Hub that I posted, it has a link to my website and you might find something to read that tickles your fancy.... More Hubs to come!!!

5. Sally's Trove profile image98
    Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago

Pat Summitt, coach of the Tennessee Lady Vols basketball team, has had much to say about communications, not only in the game as it is played on any given night, but also about how it builds a team.

Communication is definitely key to getting the best out of all that life has to offer.

6. theblackedition profile image88
    theblackeditionposted 6 years ago

Communication is powerful for sure, and to do it well requires effort.  Men tend to not say much, and I can say that for myself, but even though this may be so I have seen where simple communication principles I apply can go a long way including a commonly overlooked one called Listening.

working