jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (17 posts)

I Chose the Rich guy

1. Mamelody profile image61
    Mamelodyposted 6 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/34649

well for those of you who responded to the above thread you'll know the whole story..

Just wanted to update you guys and let you know I finally made my decision and chose the rich guy.. and not because he has all the money as I have mine but it just seemed like a logical thing to do..

The poor guy ended up having some flaws which weren't impressive such as the annoying brat of a daughter he has and totally dependent on me financially (like I pay for all the diners and lunches and his groceries and I borrowed him a loan which he says he'll pay back and I've giving him all the time he needs to do so etc) plus his sister is a nightmare too and I don't want to get involved so I ended it with him..

As for the rich guy, well life couldn't get better. We're now also business partners and we'll be celebrating our official union by taking a 14 day Caribbean cruise at the end of next month and of course I'm excited!!

Anyway I gotta get back to the samba party.. thought I'd stop by and let you guys all know..

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow, congratulations for finally coming to a decision.  I'm very happy for ya.  I hope it works out for you.

Mamelodyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

thanks smile

2. earnestshub profile image85
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Well, I'm glad you did not hold being rich against him! smile

I don't have a problem with rich guys.. as long as they don't rub it in my face wink

1. earnestshub profile image85
        earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have never seen a rich guy like that, just the flashy rented porsche set!

2. 0
        china manposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought that was part of the fun ;D;D

3. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

ya, dont let them rub it especially in your face lol

GO GIRL AND BUY ME SOMETHING

bigger tits? tongue

4. 69
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

what would you like lyrics?

1. 0
      lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you big_smile

5. 0
    Ghost32posted 6 years ago

When my wife, Pam, chose to dump the fellow who'd been with her for much of her three years as a homeless person and go with me in January 1997, I first shipped Pammie to a safe house (via bus)...then recovered the GMC Blazer her former guy had stolen while drunk from a mutual friend, also drunk...then put the fellow on a bus back to his native Arizona (we were in Nevada at the time).

When he got back, acquaintance after acquaintance asked him, "So...where's Pam?"

His stock reply:  "She took off with some rich guy."

The point?  Just this:  Earnest, I'm still looking for my flashy rented Porsche!  lol

(And congrats to you, Mamelody!) big_smile

lol That is bloody funny ghost! I have been around a bit of old and new money, and the rent a life crew in my hometown, it is funny as hell!
      The old money has it "all invested" and live like paupers, measuring to see if they can get down to one pint of milk a day so they can save another 10 million! They wouldn't buy a beer for you unless you kidnapped their kids!
      Meanwhile the new rich flaunt it in all the major high traffic parts of town.
      In the mean time the "rent a money look" mob are parading around the nightclubs in rented cars and suits! I love it here! lol

2. Mamelody profile image61

lol lol I just cracked my rib from laughing so much at that big_smile big_smile

6. 0
    lyricsingrayposted 6 years ago

Rich
    insisting  on a
    Cheap
    Hairpiece

lol You noticed too huh? lol
      Before I die I have to know two things.

Who threw that dead orange animal on top of someone's head.
      and why in hell doesn't somebody say something to him? lol lol

7. 61
    200702636posted 6 years ago

wish i cn c u face 2 face

working