jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Great Idea

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago

I saw this in the Godfather once, where the Don would grant ANY favor on the day of his daughter's wedding.  therefore, i want all you hubbers out there to pretend  your walking up to the don, on the day of his daughter's wedding, and ask him for a favor.  It can be ANYTHING too.  However, it has to be realistic here folks.  So no wishing for anything preposterous like super powers or immortality, as that's impossible to give out at this time.  Think realistically what the don could give you today, by asking him of a favor...on the day of his daughter's wedding.  smile

1. profile image0
      pinkyleeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

plain and simple and nothing to big

http://rimspin.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/cadillac-escalade-chrome-rims.jpg

Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow, good answer.  smile  although i've never seen a pink vehicle before.

1. profile image0

oh there are all kinds ... just do a image search on google for pink cars lol

lol.  i'll be sure to do that then.  lol.  personally if it were up to me, i'd ask  him for two things.  one kill off the rest of the al quaida terrorists for their crimes, and i'd wish for him to give 5 million dollars in unmarked bills.  big_smile

1. profile image0

lmao that's awesome

2. profile image0
              Ghost32posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Not bad, but granting the superpowers might be easier....lol

Personally, I can't picture asking him for anything.  But then, my wife swears up and down I won't even ask for directions.  She's wrong about that, though.

Just ask the all-knowing don....

2. profile image0
    Lecieposted 7 years ago

to marry steve:D

awww thanks lecie. that's very sweet of you.  smile

3. Faybe Bay profile image84
    Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago

Give me a job... or pay off my house. Whichever is easier and safer. I don't want to get myself killed.

4. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Once one crosses that boundary with the Don, there is no going back and you will be held accountable to him. I learned that in Youngstown many years ago, get no favors from them, and keep your mouth shut.

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
      Faybe Bayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Awe come on, Youngstown? Ohio? I was raised in Austintown!

5. profile image0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

Then you should know about it. I lived in Austintown back in 1977, then bought a home on Brownlee Ave.

6. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 7 years ago

I would ask for absolute freedom from my ex.  Just make it happen.  I'm not talking about murder lol  just freedom, as in: no more contact, no requirements.

Don:  we'll make him an offer he can't refuse....

(translating to beating the tar out of him until he wishes he was dead.  OR threaten him to where he'll be too scared to even talk to you.  sorry, i know your ex is probably a good guy, but i couldn't resist. i apologize if it came off the wrong way.  lol)

working