jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

About Love

1. beautyrose profile image60
    beautyroseposted 7 years ago

Do we look for love? or let love find you. They say we should take effort in meeting people but still end up loveless or do we just kill time and surprisingly, love just come your way. lols what a life.

1. profile image0
      Poppa Bluesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I don't think you need to "look" for love. It's not something you're going to find by searching for it. I do believe you should make connections with people of like mind, similar interests and similar values and morals. Love needs to be more than an physical attraction. A prospective love interest like a fine wine needs to be savored, swished around in the glass and inhaled and then left to sit on the tongue to extract all the nuances of the tannins before one decides to spit or swallow and perhaps take another long drink. Good luck!

1. Chloe Comfort profile image61
        Chloe Comfortposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Beautifully said Poppa smile

2. beautyrose profile image60
        beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

wow what a good advice lols. thank u

2. tantrum profile image59
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi Beautyrose !! where have you been ?? big_smile

1. beautyrose profile image60
        beautyroseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hehe so you miss me? many things have happened while I'm away all sort of catastrophe in the world. But thanks God were spared though except for the money scarcity lol. I do come to visit my adsense sometimes and I don't come to publish hub cause nothing comes to mind I'm just uninspired lols so much work to be done tantrum.

working