jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Feedback--- insight

1. 0
    reeltaulkposted 6 years ago

Have you ever spoken to someone regarding an incident or something you experienced for feedback or insight? Seeking good advice or input on the situation and In return instead of giving you their good insight regarding what you have said  they change the subject entirely or their advice stems from some past relationship that they seem to still have issues with.

2. Rafini profile image80
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

I have discovered the best place to go for advice or insight is online.  The people I know in person are either unable or unwilling to relate & give sound advice.

1. 0
      Maximus591posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You take advice from people online? People you've never met nor ever likely to meet? You take their advice? 

Your mind must be very weak and easily influenced if you so easily  take onboard the delusional rantings of a hubber.

Do yourself a favour. Go look in the mirror. And ask yourself - 'Who am I?'

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And how do you know the people online are giving you sound advice ?
      How do you know they're reliable ?
      Only if you know the answer of your request beforehand, you can know you can rely in someone you don't even know where he/she comes from, or what he/she really is!

You don't sound very sound ! LOL

1. 0
        Maximus591posted 6 years ago in reply to this

... advice coming from one whose mental soundness has been questioned on more than one occasion.