jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

I cheated before and now my bf cheats on me, should I be mad at him??

1. alexandriaruthk profile image51
    alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago

hmm, and even your name is about cheating, are you offering something -- your posts are confusing BTW

1. blondepoet profile image80
      blondepoetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Very confusing boyfriends, husbands, mistresses, you will have to come out with a stiff drink with us too alexandria. smile

1. alexandriaruthk profile image51
        alexandriaruthkposted 6 years ago in reply to this

ok that will be good I will be on the mistress side hehe

2. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

I don't see how you could justify being angry at someone for doing something you yourself have done, but than again, nobody can tell you what to feel.  If you're mad at your boyfriend for cheating then that's how you feel, it really doesn't matter if you should or shouldn't. What you feel, is what you feel.

I'm more curious about what you haven't told us like is it your present boyfriend you cheated on and now he's cheating on you?  Or, did you cheat in a previous relationship and now you're experiencing some sort of cosmic payback for your past bad behavior in a present relationship? Or is this just a hypothetical question and you only want to get people's opinions on the subject?

3. Dolores Monet profile image92
    Dolores Monetposted 6 years ago

Maybe neither of you are ready for a monogamous relationship. If you prefer to be with someone else, and so does he, why stay together?

4. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

He's only promoting his hubs.
    and now he's gone ! lol

1. Betty Reid profile image60
      Betty Reidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Tantrum, you are right.  Nice catch!