jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

friends...

1. arepblury profile image51
    arepbluryposted 7 years ago

when we have our special friend... then.. we have to go somewhere without him/her... really sound sad.. like me.. i gotten away from my friend, be4.. we were like brothers.. i really wanna be beside him wherever or whenever.. he is like my second self.. firstly, i scared to be away from him.. because.. friend like him are really hard to find.. we share many thing... even my mother dont know wat is that.. my friend know wat it is.. hurm.. now im away... dont know whom can i share my probs.. my everyday story.. my laugh.. my sadness.. omg.. really miss him.. do you have kinda story same like me? hurm..

1. DjBryle profile image81
      DjBryleposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It may be difficult to be far from a friend but sometimes, we need to be far in order to grow. Just keep in mind that true friendships does not fade away as time flies no matter how far the distance... smile

1. arepblury profile image51
        arepbluryposted 7 years ago in reply to this

ya..  will be in my mind. but hope that he will never forget me in time...

2. Urbane Chaos profile image89
    Urbane Chaosposted 7 years ago

I bought a friend once.  Put her in the freezer and forgot about her.  I think about her everytime I have Popsicles. 

Really, a friend is a friend forever, if they are a true friend.  Still they have their own lives to lead as well.. sometimes ya just gotta let 'em go for a bit - they'll be back.

1. DjBryle profile image81
      DjBryleposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's true UC! Sometimes, you don't even have to say a word or two but you just know that you have a friend. Friendships are made in order to let each other grow and be free for whatever they become. Each has their own life to live... no strings should be attached.... but you always know that they are there, no matter how near or far you get... smile

working