jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

How does a girl know a huy likes her and that he is sincere?

1. gracefaith profile image82
    gracefaithposted 6 years ago

Hi there folks,

I'm starting a hub series about romantic issues and men and womens roles in from when interest arises till how to have a happy, healthy romantic relationship at any stage of commitment. The first has already been published and it is called 'where have all the Princesses gone, and where are all the Knights?'. This looked at a very general introduction to men and womens behaviors in the romantic context- It's also told in a quirky, sweet tongue- in- cheek way.

So here I am requesting help from hubbers, man and woman. I need your input for a future Hub. How does a fair maiden tell that a dashing Gent likes her. Make it as specific and general as you like and from any angle. I NEED YOUR INSPIRATION!!! smile

Fiona smile xxx

gracefaithposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's a guy not a huy. If I need advice on a huy I will certainly ask for that too wink xxx

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

I usually tried to grab her breasts.. sometimes it worked, sometimes the courts had to get involved

And I hope they threw the book at you tongue

1. Greek One profile image79
        Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

sometimes it was the Kama Sutra!

Tut Tut,

I've got an alternative punishment for you...that is assuming that an engraved brick can be called a book? tongue

1. Greek One profile image79
            Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

are we ALREADY resorting to S&M???

3. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I would say it would be easy to figure out if a guy likes a woman. He will most likely do whatever he can to get her attention, besides being direct about it.

There are plenty of men who will not face up, but rather show their appreciation with their actions instead of their words.

Just my thoughts on it. smile

On a side note- Welcome to HubPages. I hope you enjoy your time here. smile

Hi thanks for the welcome. Keep the helpful thoughts coming! smile

4. profile image0
    Poppa Bluesposted 6 years ago

Well if he calls you the next day after sex you can be pretty sure he likes you, at least enough to have sex with you again.

I'm a Christian so that would have to be my future husband. I would accept marriage as a sign of commitment. Surprise calls would be sweet though smile

Fiona smile

5. Mikel G Roberts profile image87
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

Sometimes a guy/huy ( big_smile ) is an idiot around you...that is how you know he really likes you...

I would suggest asking other people if he seems like an idiot to them, just to be sure it is only around you that he becomes an idiot...

Things like showing up where you are and then quickly leaving, just when you thought for sure he was going to say something to you.

working