1. hunnybunny783 profile image59
    hunnybunny783posted 6 years ago

What is love really? Wikipedia defines love as is any of a number of emotions related to a sense of strong affection[1] and attachment.
    But who says love is a good thing?
    If you ever experienced love or what you thought is love was it all good? Fairy tales and movies make love seem so great and so important. To me love is just another myth like Santa or the Easter bunny, Yeah there was one point in my life where I was or thought I was in love. How did that turn out for me?? I ended up with a broken heart and back to the start with me. I’ve become so obsessed with trying to find love that I forgot who I am and what I really want in life. I’m not saying that I’m never gunna find love, but who’s to say I will? People say never give up on love and that when you least expect it, it will come to you. Well how do you least expect it if you haven’t giving up or stopped looking? I’m only 20years old right now and I always hear, you got your whole life ahead of you. Don’t rush things. For me there is so much pressure to be with someone, I see it everywhere. When I’m at family gatherings everyone always has someone with them. When I walk in the street or at work, there are people with families, happy, holding hands, and I can’t help but think to myself am I ever going to be that happy? Will I ever have kids? Will I ever get married? I’m just saying I try to hard with people and get called clingy, I’m not trying to be clingy, just scope the person out. I’m not really sure if I am ever going to find someone who can understand me. You think you will? Who’s to say 20 years from now I’m not going to be living alone?
    People also say it’s better to love and lost then to never love at all. Who’s to say that’s true. If you love and lost, wouldn’t losing the person you lost be the worst pain you go through. Who’s to say you were really in love with them? How can you distinguish the difference between love and lust? How do we know that love really exists? We don’t, we just go through life expecting to eventually find love, and if you don’t then does that mean you failed at life? If you love and lost does that mean you failed at life? If people are meant to find love than why does it have to be so fucking hard to find someone. I’m not saying I’m in love or haven’t been in love or even that I don’t believe in love a little bit. All I’m saying is how are we to know what love is, if we don’t even know if we have been in love?

2. 0
    honey's girlposted 6 years ago

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Love is when you take out your heart and bring it on a plate to another person and give it to him /her and leave without asking anything in return...
      When you get up and go just because somebody you love needs you ...
      When you feel like your life will lose it's meaning without that other person... When you feel dead if that other person you love betrays you. and if he dies your soul will die with him.