life 2

1. hunnybunny783 profile image59
    hunnybunny783posted 6 years ago

I was on my way to work yesterday, and i sat there on the bus thinking to myself about someone i had talked with over the internet. When i started talking to him he said a lot of things that reminded me of myself. He told me that I was beautiful and that he was surprised that i was nice to him and actually talking to him. When i asked him why he would say that he said, " Well your really beautiful and your not really in my league", Wow i thought to myself how could someone be so down on themself? Until i realized i say the same thing to people. He also told me that if he had seen me in public, that he would never approach me, because beautiful girls are intimidating. Hes really not an ugly person he's actuall pretty attractive so i was a little surprised that he would say that to me. right then and there i realized that beauty shouldn't be judged on our outside but relfected on our insides. Our heart is what really makes up beautiful, not the color of our hair or skin. How could i be so stupid to the fact?! And i know one thing, I am beautiful both inside and out, and eventually i will find a guy who will realize that, and get to know the real me. :-)

2. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

Your outlook on life just may bring about the results you've been looking for. Many people may not acknowledge it our society has always had a caste system. The rich don't mingle with the poor, blacks and whites shouldn't associate, these are realities that still exist today. If we can look beyond the stereotypes then perhaps we can begin to live a more harmonious life.