1. hunnybunny783 profile image60
    hunnybunny783posted 6 years ago

SEX (names have been changed)
    Sex is described as two people as one. There are a few people in my life that made me think about writing this. The first one is my friend Peggy. Peggy was once a very happy individual. Had a boyfriend that she was pretty sure she would spend the rest of her life with, an apartment, great friends. After a few months of living together they broke it off, and since then she hasn’t been the same. She moves on from guy to guy, not sure what she is doing wrong. She sleeps around, but isn’t a slut. She lets sex paralyze her into thinking that she likes the person, even though everything else is wrong with her and the guys. She meets nice guys and instead of getting to know them, she has sex with them which typically leads to yet another letdown. She just doesn’t know how to meet a guy and stay with him without having sex with him. I don’t know what to tell her because she’s one of my good friends, and I don’t want to hurt her. She’s addicted to sex and I don’t know how to help her. I’m afraid that she will just keep doing the same thing, and just keep getting hurt. I’m not asking for advice but think to yourself is anyone you know in that situation? Are you in that situation? Are you afraid to get to know someone based on who they really are because you ultimately don’t want to get hurt? Is sex really that addicting? Would you call it a drug? I wonder how someone so bright and full of like could be so confused. I just hope that all ends well and she can have the courage to move past this stage in her life because I know deep down she’s an amazing person.

1. Andraste profile image60
      Andrasteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You should try writing a hub about this. They are quite interesting thoughts.

2. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

yes sex can become addiction..but m not sure whether it applies to case u mentioned...does she have sex with strangers if she doesnot have boyfriend?..