Having a long distance relationship

1. 60
    jtoomer22posted 6 years ago

No one would ever thing of having another long distance relationship after the first one went badly. Well I thought the same thing until I meet my current boyfriend. Coming from out of a seven year relationship, I thought that I would want to have a boyfriend that was going to be near me. But the moment that I met my boyfriend, I knew that I could try long distance again. And for the past five months it has been working. Recently, I have found a letter and gifts from my ex boyfriend. The things that I found have made me think about what I had with him. And know that I don't know what to do? Could it be that I am in love with two men?

2. Urbane Chaos profile image91
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

In love with two men - that sounds like a good title for a strangely whimsical sitcom.

Seriously, if you can't make up your mind already, dump both of the dudes and get on with life.  You have to figure yourself out before you can be with anyone.  In other words, what exactly is it that you want from a guy?

Sorry, but the whole "I'm, like, totally in lust with, like, uh, two guys!" just doesn't cut it. Those are things better left behind in high school.

3. amykristina profile image59
    amykristinaposted 6 years ago

hey i've written aa hub on long distance relationships - its a little tongue in cheek but take it with a pinch of salt! x