jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Making an official marriage proposal to a spouse

1. Ohanenye Stephen profile image59
    Ohanenye Stephenposted 6 years ago

In making an official marriage proposal, 'must' it always be the man who 'pops the question', ''..., will you marry me ?''

1. 0
      honey's girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

NO bro its not necessary...as far as i'm concerned i've proposed my love so many times cause i too love him a looooooooottttt from the bottom of my heart...so i cudnt wait:) for his proposal..here its me first hu proposed my hony...bt truly bro cant say anythng about tht rest ov d gurls...well all r not like me straightforward...open...frank n honest...m a chhaterbox:)bt nevr bores anyone...m a v jolly sort of gurl...hu loves to laugh all the time...and also dont forget to make others freakishly happy...well stephen every gurkl hv d pluck to propose d guy...bt moooooooossssttt ov d gurls love 2 b proposed by the guy first..

1. Urbane Chaos profile image92
        Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You a'ight there?  Too much coffee this mornin'? big_smile

2. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

Yes, it must be the man!!

The question he must ask is "will you marry me?"

That is very important, for a positive reply commits the woman to be married to the man, while at the same time leaving the man free and able to date other women he wants.

3. Urbane Chaos profile image92
    Urbane Chaosposted 6 years ago

Nah man, but dude, it does go over a little better.  I mean, it's not the 40's anymore, and chicks are allowed to do whatever they want. 

Still, ya need to take a look at the chick that you're thinkin' about marrying.  If she's more of the traditional type, bro, get down on one knee, beg her to marry you, and then kiss your ass goodbye.

On the other hand, if she's more liberal, just wait until she pops the question over an xtcy induced state of mind at the local rave.

Bro, it's just whatever feels comfortable to the both of you.