jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Tiger Woods had 120 affairs in five years

1. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

hey is it possible? ..or is media creating the hype?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 7 years ago in reply to this

sure, why not. magic johnson claimed to have slept with all the laker girls during his prime, so anything is possible. lol.

2. abeja_reina_1989 profile image61
      abeja_reina_1989posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I think it's possible, I mean.. he's famous, rich. I'm sure girls are constantly throwing themselves at him. I can't believe all the attention he's getting for it though. I mean, what does any of it have to do with his golfing? LOL

pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

guess it had to do something with golfing..the day he turned away from affair he is having bad day in office smile

3. Richieb799 profile image62
      Richieb799posted 7 years ago in reply to this

I would try 120 if given the chance wink

2. leatherjackets99s profile image60
    leatherjackets99sposted 7 years ago

yes it possible

3. profile image0
    china manposted 7 years ago

Is that all?  the man is a total amateur, he probably only got good at golf to compensate big_smile

4. pisean282311 profile image58
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

thats makes 2 affairs in month..two new affairs...this man had all the time to be no 1 in golf , maintain family and manage two new affairs every month..call it high performance delivered as his tag line was for accenture..smile

5. CMHypno profile image90
    CMHypnoposted 7 years ago

I don't know how he had the time to fit in 120 to an already busy life - let alone have the energy!

may be he should write book on it..on serious notes , i was wondering that only..

6. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 7 years ago

Could they mean that in a different way? Like he slept with that one girl he cheated with 120 times (aka 120 affairs)?

hmmm..can be..but while tiger saga was on..every day , new woman would turn up and say -'he was with me too'...

7. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 7 years ago

Well that explains why he's such a good putter and parks in the trees when he's avoiding the wife lol

Good on him....

8. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

i am amazed that some lives are so flippin' mundane that a DAWG or mistress gets media attention in the first place.  The media sensationalizes these cowards and idjuts? The media really needs to go back to some basics - tired of reading crap. wtf?

working