jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

The other side of cheating

1. 60
    ladyp03posted 6 years ago

Is there anyone out there who has been or currently 'the other woman/man'?  Has any of the men/women left their spouses?

1. lawretta profile image51
      lawrettaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

stick to your souse, the outside world is cold!!!

1. 60
        qbanteeseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just to let you know, if you have a good man, stick with them. In the end they'll still be there.

1. calpol25 profile image76
          calpol25posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, a relationship is based on love,trust and honesty and cheating should never come into it because you love, trust each other, why would you want to look elsewhere smile

2. 0
      ralwusposted 6 years ago

guilty as charged on both accounts. I am most rotten and disgusting.

Along time ago I was seeing someone and I found out quite by accident that they were married with a family, I felt awful because I did not know this, however I chose my path which was to leave him and walk away and try to start again because I could not live with myself knowing that I had been the cause of a marriage to end, and the break up of a family.
        I found out later on that the person left their wife for a new partner, completely destroying the family and marriage but I was just glad that it was not me that had caused it, and that I had the courage to walk away and end what could have been a families worst nightmare.

1. 0
          Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Should always ask first.

Your right but then I was very young and naive to the world lol smile

1. 61
              tasfosposted 6 years ago in reply to this

integrity has various aspects .

working