jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Is this fair?

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
    thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago

One of my friends vehemently argues that it is not very much objectionable to get intimate consensually with your ex-wife/ex-husband even if you had remarried. He says, it is not as if you are doing something you had not done countless times before.   

What says you?

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i disagree with your friend..what one did countless time was because of relationship which one had at that time...according to me it is cheating with present wife/husband...

2. Mark Knowles profile image61
      Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have a pretty obnoxious and dim witted friend whom I would think most of us would class as a scumbag.  wink

1. 0
        poetlorraineposted 6 years ago in reply to this

three cheers for Mark..........  i am loving you lately

3. waynet profile image48
      waynetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Who gives a rats arse, I'm more interested when I get some bed bouncing action!

4. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That doesn't sound good, if you're in a relationship,and this relationship is working fine. Don't you think ?
      Where's the loyalty ?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Tis none my business what others choose to do tongue lol

1. thirdmillenium profile image72
      thirdmilleniumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I respect that

3. Origin profile image59
    Originposted 6 years ago

If I had a girlfriend or wife, and she was getting wicked with one of her ex's, I would just leave her. smile

4. gramarye profile image61
    gramaryeposted 6 years ago

I can't think of anything worse than getting it off with my ex. In fact, occasionally I have nightmares that it happens, and I wake in a REAL panic. I'd be extremely pissed of if my husband did with his ex - I'd definitely leave him.

5. 0
    poetlorraineposted 6 years ago

i cannot even believe someone would ask the question.   How hurtful could that be to your partner.....

6. Wendi M profile image83
    Wendi Mposted 6 years ago

There's a movie out about that right now..."It's Complicated."  It's actually a good movie, and makes a lot of good points.

7. lovemychris profile image78
    lovemychrisposted 6 years ago

Oh hell no!