breaking up

1. 60
    poohbear97posted 6 years ago

some people say that breaking up with someone is the harest part of a relationship because you have to deal with all the emotions of both you and the other person and  how it all would mess up you guyes friendship but me personally think that yes it may mess with youre emotions like when you cry nonstop or you get depressed and want to eat all the tme but something tellls me that most people dont go throught that all people are diffrent i guess but how do most people go through a break up by not talkin to that person or cryin or sleepin most of the day wat makes us feel this way and or do these things really mess with our emotions

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

All grief, in all forms, has a healing process, for which, does take some time. How much time??? Is solely dependent upon "why" the relationship failed in the first place.

Only two explanations for the break up...YOU or HIM/HER!

The fault is somewhere, it comes down to one singular aspect for which is the cause. wink

3. donotfear profile image90
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

Remember, there is no written law stating how long one should take to "get over" losing someone nor is there a specific WAY to get over it. Every one is different. All handle loss in their own way. For some, it's easier to get over a breakup, but for others, it's devastating. And it's not right or wrong to feel sad, happy, mad, angry, depressed, or cry. There's no such thing as a 'wrong' feeling or emotion. Humans were not equipped with an ON & OFF switch to turn the pain of rejection & loss on or off. It happens. We love, we live, we suffer loss. We hurt. It's all part of our make-up.

If you have suffered a breakup I'd like you to know that it won't always hurt this bad.