How much we value our Parents ????

1. khmohsin profile image61
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

do we know what our parents deserve and what we are giving them???

1. terrowhite profile image59
      terrowhiteposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Most of the people do not know that what their parents wants.. children are just busy in their life and they hardly care about their parents these days.. but we must know what they want from us. Their desires are not high.. simply need the support of their kids in their old age.. It really disturbs me sometimes when I see old people living in a old age homes who have been discarded by their kids.. Shameless children doesn't have a single room for their parents in their 4 bedroom homes.. its really sad..

1. Polly C profile image88
        Polly Cposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For me, it is only by having my own children that I fully understand my parents and the sacrifices and efforts they made to give me a happy childhood.

Most adult people I know care greatly about their parents, but one of the problems is that these days many people move around for whatever reason, often work related, and do not live close enough to visit regularly. Also, my mum does live fairly near me (30 miles away) and we are very close, yet she has said that she wouldn't like to live with me - not because we can't get along, because we do, very well, but just that she likes her own space.