jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

The silly true love story

1. 60
    Tiffanyukposted 6 years ago

I'm in really love with the most suitable person. Tall, smart, emerald eyes, fun. Her likes and dislikes why. He's everything I'd like in a man. All the stuff I've imagined my prince charming to be. And I think we could are blessed with made the very appropriate fairytale ending plus ultimate  marry together with the beautiful Tiffany ring.

A couple of things though. When he's prefect and dashing, I'm short, fat, and ugly. His carefree American upbringing is the total opposite of my strict, traditional Filipino one. And yes, I almost forgot, I could shave my head for him when I'm certain he only sees me as a friend.

But I true love him, simply just a job. And I know it's useless and sometimes I almost drown in self-pity. But I can’t help it. The ridiculous true love story as I've said. The thing is, I haven't seen him for almost two years, haven't talked to him for like the year already. And yet, my desktop, laptop and cell phone wallpaper is his picture and I sent the Tiffany ring shows my really love from my heart. I regularly check his facebook account. I never miss to kneel on one of our chapel's battered pews every Sunday begging God to give him to me.

I enjoy convinced myself that he's my prince charming. And though I know it's crazy, I still believe we'll include the romantic fairytale wedding as well as Tiffany ring.

2. 59
    Madam Milwaukeeposted 6 years ago

Im Having A Similar Situatiom Now GREAT To Know Im Not The Only One

3. johnsams profile image63
    johnsamsposted 6 years ago

Generally everyone has this kind of phase in their life. Just have FAITH girl and everything will workout for your own best big_smile Best luck!

4. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 6 years ago