whats the wildest thing you ladies ever done at a bachelorette party?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

So ladies what's the wildest thing you ever done at a bachelorette party?  Or if you haven't been to one, then whats the wildest thing you can think of that you would want to do at one if it was yours?

2. flounderingsahm profile image62
    flounderingsahmposted 6 years ago

I wouldn't exactly call it wild, but for my BFF's shower we got a limo and hotel room.  Went to dinner locally for the pregnant bridesmaid to join.  Gave the bride to be a scavanger hunt list of things she needed to complete before she was allowed to come back to the hotel.  Some of the items were: condoms, 5 guys buy her drinks, to get serenaded, pair of boxer briefs, pair of bikini men's underwear, among a few other things.  It was pretty funny seeing her ask different men in the clubs for some of those things.  The other thing we did was make her a t-shirt with lifesavers sewn onto it.  We also wrote on the t-shirt "Suck for a buck"  Guys had to give her a dollar in order to suck one of the lifesavers off of the shirt while she was wearing it.

Tons of fun and she accomplished eveything by 3AM and made $50 as well!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image81
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol.  wow, that sounds like a lot of fun.  i bet your friend must've had a great time.  lol.

working