jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Men, Please tell us your bachelor party stories here.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

Tell us gentlemen (i use that term loosely by the way), what's your wildest experiences at a bachelor party have you ever had?  Or if you never been to one, what would you like to think your perfect bachelor party would be like?

1. 62
      kumar1234posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Although we all got our own studios - most of the buds choose my place! So its like every thursday (We stay in Dubai and thrusdays are our week-end), we got corona feasta out here! this is the only time you cant see any of our neighbours outside. You bet - you have seen friend's such assholes who just screams at kids at let them cry loud. I got a russian couple at their 30s staying the next room with a shared balcony. We got no other excercise but to peep through the window and enjoy seeing bed time extravaganza!

2. Norah Casey profile image80
    Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago

All responses to this question must comply with our terms of use.

3. 0
    Tilecleaninghubposted 6 years ago

Went to a bachelor party and stripper started putting whipped cream on her ta tas.  First guy paid a dollar to lick it off and we all got in line.  Second guy did the same and then we all started looking at ourselves and getting sick.  I heard of sloppy seconds but sloppy 30th no way.  After second guy went we all just got out of line.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow, im surprised in a room with that many men, that they didn't offer a dollar to see her do OTHER things besides that.  lol.  however, thanks for sharing though.

Closed to reply