jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

Why do we fell in Love ?

1. 0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

Why we fell in love ?

1. pinkboxer profile image59
      pinkboxerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because we must. We are born to fall in love. It's basic.

2. 0
    Precious Williamsposted 6 years ago

Do we fall in love?  I've never really been sure.  Why do we fall in lust - I could answer.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

So many bees were falling in love with flowers here today..
    but after a quick and furious buzz.... they all went home to their honies!

4. khmohsin profile image61
    khmohsinposted 6 years ago

Emotional intact causes us to fell in love

5. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 6 years ago

At first I thought the answer was that falling in love must serve some purpose in the survival of the species.

Except given enough time I could form arguments for and against that theory. Humans fall in love, animals do not, yet they still survive. Maybe it developed at some distant point in the past.

Did the primates that learnt sign language ever communicate the understanding of the concept of love in the sign language conversations they had with humans ? I do not know.

Why we fall in love is possibly meant to be one of life's mysteries.

6. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 6 years ago

Because we didn't fall out love?

7. itech profile image56
    itechposted 6 years ago

Why do we Fall in Love....????
    Interesting question
    We fall in love when we see the things(Or persons) which are more attractive, beautiful, Interesting (series Go on........) than that we have seen before,
    You've reached at stage where you need some more elements in your life to make it more enjoyable.....

8. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

strange i was thinking about this last night.  I watched The English Patient, for the umpteenth time last  night.  I wonder why they fell in love.  Was it just circumstances, they found them selves in........  would it have lasted?  Was it lust? 

I have  no answers just more questions..... sorry

9. sweetjulie profile image75
    sweetjulieposted 6 years ago

if you give a reason for falling in love, then you are not in love,reason is you dont fall in love with someone because of something, you just do.

10. tjhooper profile image71
    tjhooperposted 6 years ago

the thing with love, however, is that so many people have it so confused with infatuation. Over time that infatuation can become so burnt out, and you think you just fell in love.

Sure the feeling can stay there a long time, or maybe even forever, but that would be because of the choices you make towards yourself and your partner.

choosing to love is a lot harder than falling in it. Love is patient and kind, it doesn't envy, it doesn't boast. Love suffers long and is not given to strife.

Love is that commitment you make for the other person to be there no matter what. It is about compromise and learning to live in unison with the other person.

why do we fall in love? because we are designed that way. Nature is designed that way. We are all programed to have someone else there with us.

11. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 6 years ago

12. topstuff profile image59
    topstuffposted 6 years ago

Because we are blind or ready to take risks or like living in dreams or believe in living the life to the fullest or have the energy to cry or have strong shoulder to bear any weight.

13. 0
    askpowersposted 6 years ago

We fall in love, I think  because we are not animals smile
    secondly without love we are incomplete
    third our nature is to love and to be loved
    fourth, We always need a person to whom we share what we cant share with others
    fifth, Love is so real feeling. if a person does not love then he is blind.