jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

one thing which you would want to change

1. pisean282311 profile image59
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

what is one thing which can be event or habit(urs or partners) or something which you think important that you would like to change in your past/present relationship?..

1. Rutchell Cobol profile image60
      Rutchell Cobolposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That's a really good question and I've actually wondered the same. Curious to see what some other people have to say first.

2. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

Id change all the bad past relationships I had and wait till i had turned atleast thirty to have my first child...

3. LaMamaLoli profile image72
    LaMamaLoliposted 6 years ago

I think if I could change one thing about my hubby it would be to give him the ability to see things from different points of view. He is so open minded about some things, but sometimes he gets an idea, and come hell or high water no one can change it - even if he is wrong!!

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

guess i need to change my habit too..

4. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

of my past relationships I would to change my attitude: I was too anxious to not disappoint my partners and therefore I hidden them some small and harmless truth. But over time this "lies" have begun to weigh in the relationships. In other words, today I would be more sincere and spontaneous and I would to try to meet my needs more than that the other needs