jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Are Most Husbands Terrified of their Wives?

1. Shealy Healy profile image60
    Shealy Healyposted 7 years ago

I think most husbands are scared to death when they hear the footsteps of a question coming from the wife. Are you terrified when you hear these words "I need to talk to you?"
    <snipped links - not allowed in the forums>

2. Flightkeeper profile image73
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

That's because the only time those words get said is if there is a big problem. Dum-dum-duuum!!!!

3. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

It is against the rules of Hubpages to promote your own hubs on the forum, this rule is necessary to prevent this forum becoming a cess-pit of spam....

4. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago

scary words would be : I want to buy this HON,

and I want to talk to you NOW!

and ryankett is right! always right!

1. Flightkeeper profile image73
      Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Pretty, I would add: What did you do?!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
        prettydarkhorseposted 7 years ago in reply to this

hehehe, thats it flight, another one is --  where were you, you said OVERTIME??

5. Shealy Healy profile image60
    Shealy Healyposted 7 years ago

I find it pretty funny when I really stop and take a look at the interactions between most men and women. I spent a few minutes talking with a few men this Independance Day. It seemed to me that most of the guys I spoke with had a big laugh and agreed that they really do try to avoid those big conversations. They would prefer to just keep rolling and ignore as much as possible. Many times it is a good idea to just ignore the little stuff.

6. virtuenote profile image60
    virtuenoteposted 7 years ago

To say the truth, yes I was terrified when she talked "I need to talk". But not now.

7. Diane Inside profile image82
    Diane Insideposted 7 years ago

I don't think my husband is terrified of anything I say. But I'd be curious to see what he says to his buddies about this. haha

8. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 7 years ago

Are most husband terrified of their wives? *most- means more than the average. So, certainly no.

9. lostdogrwd profile image59
    lostdogrwdposted 7 years ago

this is a joke. NO MAN HAVE ANY FEAR OF ANY WIVES. none. for the most part that they love them they just at time don't want to he them telling him about thing that make no sense save to a woman and just don't want to tell them to shut the heck up for if they do them they have to go out and get another chatter box to be with for the hurt the feeling of there wife. why bother

working