jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Will people ever be empathatic?

1. profile image61
    bassplayersrgodsposted 6 years ago

And FIRST OF ALL understand that they don't want fucking religious DOGMA crammed down their throat as a single solution. It's just not respectful! Shame on you. Some people are dieing here and you give such lousy advice. Take time and put yourself in others shoes! Some people are ready to go. If you had a clue to the complexities involved. Obviously any joker can join one of these sites -  Boo!

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Some people are ready to go. If you had a clue to the complexities involved. Obviously any joker can join one of these sites -  Boo!

Yep that loophole will hopefully be closed before the next wave of lunetics get here hmm

Didn't Nero play bass while Rome burned? hmm

3. tobey100 profile image61
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

I'd love to join in 'cause all this sounds very interesting but....I have no idea what you're talking about????

1. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Boo!

4. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

This is a good question.  If people are not taught empathy in the home it is likely they never will be empathetic.  But those who are not empathetic sure do want empathy when it is Them in need.

1. profile image0
      DoorMattnomoreposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't thnk empathy is always taught. I think I am pretty empathetic, and it sure wasnt taught in my home. I think some people come by it more naturaly. Ive also known peopel who honestly dont care how other people feel, but thier parents did tyr to teach them differently.

1. Jennifer Lynch profile image46
        Jennifer Lynchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it is something we develop with maturity.  I feel though that some people don't grow up.  Sometimes you are forced into situations which allow you to develop empathy.

working