jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Whats The Best Way For a Single Professional Find Love? MATCHMAKER?

1. blowmoon profile image60
    blowmoonposted 6 years ago

If i'm a busy working professional and still not able to find love what would I need to do to meet singles outside the office. I'm sick of the bar scene. I was suggested a professional matchmaker! what do you think?

1. 0
      Contriceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

one thing you can do is stop thinking about finding someone.   Relationships happen at spontaneous times just relax and be the person you are, don't go out looking for someone or hoping to find someone, go out to have fun and people will be drawn to you.  Another is speed dating (which I have done, and meet some really great people plus its fun)  online dating has its benefits, my only problem is do you really know if you're getting what you "signed up" for.

2. Adult Content profile image60
    Adult Contentposted 6 years ago

I think you need to go online during your free moments.  Also look for women when you are out doing chores.  I am almost 50 and a single parent and I get gash when I want it--no problem!

3. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

1. socialworker24 profile image59
      socialworker24posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i agree...i know alot of ppl especially in the busy professional world that just doesnt have time to sift through all the bull at clubs or bars or where ever....i know 3 well 4 coulples now that are in a relationship from onilne match making...try it...it cant hurt

4. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

I know two people who met & married after beginning an online relationship.

Other than that, might I suggest a class, lecture series, joining a book group at a local book store, joining a business community group (chamber, rotary), volunteering.  Lots of places to look or to be found smile