jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is It Right To Kiss and Take Away Your Brother's Girlfriend?

1. "Clouds Among Us" profile image69
    "Clouds Among Us"posted 6 years ago

Our eyes met in unison upon the first time we met. We were at our mother's house for Sunday dinner. My brother had invited his girlfriend over who was visiting him from South Africa. I never saw such beauty except for the poor trash living in the projects down below me. When I immediately heard her accent it sounded so stunning and musically sexual, that I almost gulped out the water in my mouth all over her stretched out hand. I knew right away I wanted to know if she was into my style of things or was she strictly dyckly. How was I going to find out? Was it even fair for me to do such a thing to my brother?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

it's hard to say since i wasn't there, and i don't know all the details behind this situation.  like if he was cheating on her or rude to her and such.  I don't know.  however, based solely on what your first post just said, I think it was wrong for you to do that to your brother.  i mean seriously.  even though i have the worst luck with women in the world, i would never do that to my little brother.  ever.  even if his fiance did find me attractive and try to hit on me, i would turn her away and ignore her. then tell her to stop or else i would tell my brother about it.  after all, no woman in my mind can come between me and brother.  sure, we may have our differences and we're more like friends than brothers, but that still doesn't mean i would hurt him in anyway.  i would never do that to him at all.  you should be ashamed of yourself.  i mean this is your own brother for pete's sake.  how could you betray him over a woman.  that's just mean and wrong.

2. Angela Nielsen profile image59
      Angela Nielsenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's not right guys to make that kind of move very disgusting.

2. leeberttea profile image60
    leebertteaposted 6 years ago

If your brother's girlfriend kissed you then he never really had her. Still there are going to be hard feelings between you.

3. ahorseback profile image54
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Remember something , my friend, your brothers girl probably won't be there tommorrow or the next day, but he will , and you will have to look him evenly in the eyes the rest of your life........

4. Bel Marshall profile image61
    Bel Marshallposted 5 years ago

I can't imagine one of my brothers doing such a thing to the other.  It's not only unfair but it's downright low!
    Women will come and go but family is for life.