dilema's of others

1. 60
    whynot?!posted 6 years ago

I have just decided to start blogging....it is all a bit odd to me to write ones opinions for the public to read, but then again, what better readership than all of you!  Wanted to express my opinons and thoughts about the dilema's others have all the time....dilemas which are unexplicable but logical at the same time.  I have recently heard about so many people out there, in tough situations...at times inflicted upon themselves, other times, a result of the peculiar (yet wonderful!) world we live in.   There is so much to discuss but does anyone really want to hear the real truth, get honest advice or do people just want to hear what THEY want to hear?  questions out there that wish to receive truthful advice without a therapist view in hand?

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are a lot of dilemmas out there but nothing is better than starting with thy self.

Tell your life story. That will open up a whole Pandora box of exciting information to talk about. Yes, people do love the truth as long as it isn't about them! Hehee. Therefore, if it is about you, or someone else they eat it up.

Truth sells better than fiction.