jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

love is nothing but sex !! isn't it ?

1. indianjohn profile image60
    indianjohnposted 6 years ago

i mostly seen that all the youngsters told that they are in love. but does they know the meaning ? after 2 to three month or maximum one year says i am again in love !! this is the hungriness of sex !! nothing else. you satisfied you bored.

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i disgree with the title..sex is one of parts but not whole of love..yes one may indulge in sex without love and love without sex too...but equating love and sex is something which i disagree with...when two people are in love , sex too comes naturally but love is more than just sex...

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 6 years ago

Youngsters are usually emotionally immature and not considered to know what love is about but they are famous for drama due to raging hormones. tongue lol

1. Joe Badtoe profile image62
      Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Raging hormones?

I think saw them play!!!

3. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

Let me put it another way- sex is nothing but a part of life, only a part. And teenagers certainly does not distinguish very well between love and sexual desire, though there can be a few exceptional teens.

4. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

Love has nothing to do with sex. smile

1. Jithin Manoharan profile image61
      Jithin Manoharanposted 3 years ago in reply to this

but sex has so many things to do with love!

5. Joe Badtoe profile image62
    Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago

sex is control by genitalia

love is cntrolled b the heart

lust is smehwere inbetween

Dr vulva
    Professor of Sex

6. Joe Badtoe profile image62
    Joe Badtoeposted 6 years ago

and clearly I'm suffereing from all three of my aforementioned symptoms as I've just noticed I'm missing some letters in my previous post.

7. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

Who is young is discovering the world and also the feelings and sex. Is normal to be hungry for excitement!

8. 0
    sherrilynn123posted 6 years ago

I don't believe,that love is just sex.I believe one can love just sex: or love the one they are having sex with.

9. 60
    chasreed13posted 3 years ago

I also agree love has nothing to do with sex