why love marriage fails more?

1. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Why love marriage fails more?

First off, your supposed question isn't really a question, it's more like a statement you're making. And, it makes no sense as it is written.

Love Marriage? It sounds stupid(not saying you are, just the sounding).

Why Marriage fails more? It fails, not due to a lack of support from society, if fails because people tend to settle, so they do not have to be alone. It's not based on love, it's based on fear.

2. DevLin profile image62
    DevLinposted 6 years ago

Okay, I've tried to see how society has caused all the problems. I don't see it, other than someone trying to butt in. But, if you're as you should be, and are loyal to each, that shouldn't be a problem. It's more communicating, and growing together. Things change, dude. You either change together, adapt to the other's changes, or move on. It takes work. The biggest reason they fail. Too much work involved. We live in a disposable society. Something loses its usefulness, toss it! But a marriage is just two people. They decide what's worth working for, daily. Two people are tight, others don't affect them. Even family. I was hated. Lasted 11 years. She found addiction more enjoyable. I rode out 3, before she left. It's you, that makes the differennce.